Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Simulation||1.160||December 07, 2017||4.29|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2464 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.160 released on December 07, 2017
- New title music and improved sound quality.
- New hairstyles from recent games.
- Smoother joints on white trousers.
- The black helmet is now a football helmet.
- Wider display for phones.
- Various bug fixes and balancing (health goes down more quickly, making food and rest more important).
Version 1.140 released on March 11, 2017
- Exclusive link to download the new survival sim, "Wrecked"!
- New hairstyles and faces.
- New food items (restart to have them properly distributed).
- Fixed move sets of generated characters.
- Various bug fixes and balancing.
Version 1.130 released on December 13, 2016
Version 1.120 released on November 25, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The most popular kid in school - now celebrating over 5 MILLION downloads!
The story goes that Hard Time's prison has closed down and re-opened as a high school, but the challenge to survive and thrive remains the same! Live every hour of every day in real-time - from getting out of bed in the morning to attending a timetable full of classes, as you explore a city filled with interactive props. Picking up knowledge from each class helps you answer real questions in 10 different subjects, as you work towards the grades you need to graduate. But with over 100 fellow students walking the halls, an equally important popularity contest decides whether your days are filled with fun or fear.
Although the game is mostly free to play, you can upgrade to a "Private" education to remove ads and make the school your own - starting with a student of your own creation and saving your changes to all 10 classes as well as the teachers and civilians. Private students also benefit from a more continuous experience that never ends until you want it to. And unlike the sims with numerous micro purchases, just ONE small payment unlocks the whole game for life.
In-game tutorials explain in more depth, but the basic controls are as follows:
A = Attack (on its own to aim low, with a direction to aim high)
G = Grapple / Throw object
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to prioritize objects, without to prioritize furniture)
T = Taunt (interact with props)
- Press ATTACK and RUN together to launch a powerful attack.
- Press any button with any direction (or none) in a grapple to trigger different moves (as in Wrestling Revolution).
- Press RUN and PICK-UP together to set fire to a small object (which can then be used to set fire to a large object).
- Touch the clock or health meter to pause the game for more options.
- Tap the speech bubbles to speed through conversations.
- If you find your device struggles to display lots of characters, considering keeping the "Population" option low.
- "Speed Up Frame Rate" sleeping will require good performance, so consider leaving it on "Speed Up Clock".
- Head to the "Display" options to tone down other features.
To learn more about this and other games, join the debate at:
School Days Ranking History | Games - Simulation
School Days daily app ranking in Games - Simulation category for the last 30 days.
School Days Worldwide Rankings | Games - Simulation
School Days rankings per country in Games - Simulation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate once again with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. In this article, find five push notifications strategies that will help you increase your app engagement. Read the entire post on Leanplum blog. Sometimes, you have a great app, but lack engagement. Or you drive downloads, but your retention is low. There are two possibilities here: you need to optimize certain user flows, or you’re missing out on key opportunities …