It is a common mistake to think that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) does not matter in terms of ASO (App Store Optimization). Many app developers leave aside important factors on which it is highly recommended to work to increase chances of success in the app world. Find out our 4 tips to optimize your SEO in your App Marketing strategy… Go for SEO! Launching an app is very challenging. Well, obviously only if you intend …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Sports||1.910||October 24, 2017||4.3|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3045 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.910 released on October 24, 2017
- Exclusive link to try the new zombie survival sim, "Extra Lives"!
- Wider display for phones.
- New hoodies, leather jacket, and bandaged ribs.
- New hairstyles.
- Restored CPU control method.
- Restored missing search function at roster selection screen.
Version 1.900 released on October 05, 2017
Version 1.890 released on July 07, 2017
- RUNNING grapples (using the move assigned to the "Run" button, which now has its own curated list of appropriate moves).
- Mounted punches or chokes can now be reversed.
- Exaggerated selling animations from Super City.
- Modified gym background from School Days.
- 5 more female faces.
- New MMA style short pattern.
- New CNN mask parodies the recent meme!
- Slight changes to the default rosters.
- Various bug fixes & balancing.
Version 1.870 released on March 13, 2017
- Exclusive link to try the new survival sim, "Wrecked"!
- Pro users can now start with any character of their choice.
- New hairstyles, faces, and costumes.
- Fixed dialogue speed-up when you tap anywhere on the screen.
- Lower lifetyle costs (1/50th of wealth instead of 1/25th).
- Various bug fixes and balancing.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The original 2D wrestling game that started a mobile revolution - now celebrating over 10 MILLION downloads!
It harks back to the genre's 16-bit heyday where the fun comes first, and the versatile animation system means that anything could happen at any moment - with as many wrestlers in the ring as your device can handle! Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Or simply blow off steam in "Exhibition" matches of your own creation - where YOU make the rules, pick the players, and design the arena! Upon turning "Pro", your editing privileges even extend to saving your changes to all 350 characters across 9 rosters.
Please play through the tutorial for further instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple / Throw object
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop
T = Taunt / Pin
* To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R (Run) and P (Pick-Up) buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch their stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations. Touch any other static screen to proceed as soon as possible.
- If you know your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers onscreen, please specifiy this limitation in the "Display" options. Consider turning off secondary characters as well.
- If you find that your device struggles when viewing the many character slots, consider switching to "Basic" text and turning off the "Portraits".
* Please note that Wrestling Revolution depicts a fictitious universe and is not affiliated with any real wrestling promotions.
Wrestling Revolution Ranking History | Games - Sports
Wrestling Revolution daily app ranking in Games - Sports category for the last 30 days.
Wrestling Revolution Worldwide Rankings | Games - Sports
Wrestling Revolution rankings per country in Games - Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the great opportunity to contribute to Business of Apps blog. We thought of assembling all ASO’s best practices, for both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, in one single PDF document. Wait no longer and download for free your ASO cheat sheet! Download PDF on Business of Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” is crucial to get your app known. Although it is not rocket …