This new guest post is brought to us by Kanika Upadhyay, Head of Ad Quality at Bidstalk (now part of AppLift). In this post, Kanika describes 3 AdTech misadventures that she has experienced and shares their learnings. Over my 6 years in adtech, I have come across various functions and operations which always bask in the glory of how their product and engineering life cycles have evolved. I have met various vendors, all of them …
United States / US English
Spelling Game - Free
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Word||3.5||May 24, 2016||4.03|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1958 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.5 released on May 24, 2016
- added a new section called YOUR PROGRESS in which you can see some more stats and your spelling progress for each game mode! You will find this new section on the game over screen, just click a button called YOUR PROGRESS!
- less ads and minor UI changes
- if you enjoy the game please support it by leaving a comment and rating the game. Thank you!
Version 3.4 released on May 08, 2016
Version 3.3 released on April 05, 2016
Version 3.2 released on March 25, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
v2.6 changes (2016-01-21):
* We have added a new mode called 90 seconds! In this new game mode you are not limited by a number of rounds but you have 90 seconds time limit to go through as many rounds as you can!
* Added a mute button to a gameplay screen
* Some minor bugs fixed
* Please rate and review the game if you want to see more features, thank you!
Spelling game is a new educational puzzle game in which you will improve your English spelling skills in an entertaining and challenging way! Do you think you can make it into TOP20 highscores? Compare your score with other people all around the world!
How to play: The game rules are simple - there will be one word on the screen that is correctly spelled/misspelled, find it as soon as possible, your score depends on your speed! Watch out, you have 5 lives and 20 seconds limit for each round!
* 2 game modes and 3 difficulties
* 2 types - 20 rounds or 90 seconds
* Over 1000 most misspelled English words
* Each game is different
* Improve your English spelling skills and English vocabulary
* Review words in which you made mistakes
* Check your progress for each game moe
* Educational game for all ages
* Global leaderboards included - compare your score with other people all around the world!
* 100% free full version with no In-App purchases
* Share your score via facebook, google+ and other social networks
Have a nice time playing our Spelling game and if you like the game and want to support it so please leave a review and rate the game. Thank you for your support.
If you find any bug, please let us know at email@example.com, we will be very happy to fix it!
Spelling Game - Free Ranking History | Games - Word
Spelling Game - Free daily app ranking in Games - Word category for the last 30 days.
Spelling Game - Free Worldwide Rankings | Games - Word
Spelling Game - Free rankings per country in Games - Word category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Here’s our new guest post published on AppLift. This article is a re-write of our previous post on the new Apple’s OS. Find out 3 big opportunities for app developers brought by the new capabilities and features of iOS9. Apple’s latest operating system, iOS9, was introduced at the annual Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote, held on June 8 in San Francisco. Since the general launch in September, we’ve observed an impressively quick adoption rate: there …