Here’s our new guest post published on AppLift. This article is a re-write of our previous post on the new Apple’s OS. Find out 3 big opportunities for app developers brought by the new capabilities and features of iOS9. Apple’s latest operating system, iOS9, was introduced at the annual Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote, held on June 8 in San Francisco. Since the general launch in September, we’ve observed an impressively quick adoption rate: there …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Role playing||2.3.3||June 23, 2017||4.45|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1226 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 23 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.3.0 released on March 13, 2017
- Saves can now be exported/imported through the Options menu. (Note: You will not be able to transfer between mobile and PC.)
- There is now a toggle on the Ancients panel that allows you to buy Ancient levels by value.
- Auto Tappers can now be placed on the Buy All Upgrades button.
- Boxy & Bloop Auto Tapper appearance!
- Random Auto Tapper appearance option which selects a randomly owned appearance whenever an Auto Tapper is placed.
- Patch notes can now be viewed through the Options menu.
Version 2.3.3 released on June 23, 2017
- bug fixes
- minor performance improvements
Version 2.2.0 released on November 28, 2016
Version 2.2.1 released on November 29, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The massive hit game from Steam and PC browsers comes to mobile with new features! Clicker Heroes is the idle RPG that started the subgenre! Embark on your quest and begin a simple, yet incredibly fun adventure. Tap to attack monsters, hire and level up heroes to unlock their unique abilities. Slay monsters for gold, find treasure, and explore new worlds.
And introducing Clans and Immortals! Form clans with other players and lead clan-based boss raids against a new type of enemy: the fearsome Immortals!
* Progress through 1000+ zones by defeating epic bosses and monsters!
* Hire and level up dozens of heroes, each with unique skills!
* Unlock up to 9 active skills to use in battle!
* Acquire ancients for powerful boosts!
* Ascend your main hero to grow even stronger!
* Clans (NEW!) – Join other players to form clans and take on the mighty Immortals!
* Multiplayer Battles (NEW) - Clan-based boss raids against a new foe: the Immortals!
* Google Play Game Services Leaderboards and Achievements (NEW!)
* Multi-language support (NEW!) – English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese (and more languages coming soon!)
Developed by Playsaurus
Clicker Heroes Ranking History | Games - Role playing
Clicker Heroes daily app ranking in Games - Role playing category for the last 30 days.
Clicker Heroes Worldwide Rankings | Games - Role playing
Clicker Heroes rankings per country in Games - Role playing category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Screenshots have a very strong influence on users when downloading an app. They are actually considered to be a decisive factor: if your screenshots are bad, people won’t download your app. However, if they’re well-designed, they certainly will generate multiplied downloads. Discover our 9 tips to optimize your app screenshots and therefore optimize your app marketing… (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for DoodleJump) Why are Screenshots so important? Last week we talked about the …