Recently, many have been talking about deep linking as the new revolution for app marketers. However, few people really understand this new term. AppTweak has decided to introduce this fresh tool - in a simple way - just for you… So, what is deep linking? Deep linking resolves the problem of transition between app to app and web page to app. When a user clicks on a link of a mobile website, he is directed …
United States / US English
Speakaboos: Kids Reading App
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Education||3.2||November 09, 2017||3.94|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3846 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.2 released on November 09, 2017
Version 4.4.3 released on July 21, 2017
Minor App Updates
Version 4.4.2 released on July 07, 2017
Minor App Updates
Version 4.4.1 released on June 26, 2017
Minor Improvements and Bug Fixes
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Speakaboos: Kids Reading App is a premium, research backed reading app designed to motivate toddlers, preschoolers and ages 2-6 to learn and love to read with stories and songs crafted by experts.
Speakaboos: Kids Reading App is a monthly or yearly subscription that includes access to:
- Over 200 interactive stories, songs and nursery rhymes that turn normal kids screen time into reading time
- Multiple modes, including interactions to help kids choose reading over games
- Nursery rhymes, songs and stories for kids designed to promote active participation, vocabulary growth, and improve comprehension
- Designed so kids ages 2-6 can use independently
Speakaboos is offering a 7 or 30 Day Free trial available, which converts to a monthly or annual subscription once the free trial period is completed!
WHAT’S INSIDE SPEAKABOOS: KIDS READING APP
- Stories & songs for kids ages 2-6 including classic fairy tales, fables, and nursery rhymes, as well as original characters developed exclusively for this reading app
- Well-known books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Jack and the Beanstalk, Goldilocks, & Where the Wild Things Are
- Popular characters that preschool and kindergarten children love like Thomas the Train, Angelina Ballerina, Sid the Science Kid, and Mike the Knight
- Sesame Street songs with Elmo and Big Bird
- Stories organized by favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more
- Reading app activity reporting that lets you know about your child’s reading activity
Parents & Teachers Love Speakaboos for their children!
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval
- Received an A+ from Education World
- "Speakaboos... makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious)
- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom)
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
The Speakaboos reading app motivates preschool and kindergarten kids to read and encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
- Read-along word highlighting promotes word recognition among young readers
- Clickable words allow children to hear the way words are pronounced
- Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music keeps kids engaged
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself
- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, or ABC Mouse you'll love Speakaboos books.
SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS FOR SPEAKABOOS: KIDS READING APP
- Subscription is offered on a monthly or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
- A 1-month subscription costs $7.99 and 12 months costs $69.99 or equivalent local price.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase.
By downloading Speakaboos, you agree to the following terms:
Speakaboos: Kids Reading App Ranking History | Education
Speakaboos: Kids Reading App daily app ranking in Education category for the last 30 days.
Speakaboos: Kids Reading App Worldwide Rankings | Education
Speakaboos: Kids Reading App rankings per country in Education category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we had the pleasure to collaborate with Steve Young, mobile growth hacker and founder of Appmasters.co. His website is dedicated to useful app marketing resources and courses. Discover the first part of our guest post on app keywords. Read the rest of this blog post here. We always say that finding the best keywords for an app is not an easy task. If you’re new to App Store Optimization (ASO), you might be wondering why. Well …