This week we’re having the pleasure to publish a guest post from Ian Naylor, founder and CEO of AppInstitute, one of the world’s leading DIY App Builders. If you want to get a slice of the rapidly expanding app industry, it’s time to turn the app idea that’s floating around in your head into a real tangible product. Taking an app idea and turning it into something real is a challenge most app developers struggle …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||House & Home||5.5.0||June 07, 2017||3.9|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1989 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 16 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 5.5.0 released on June 07, 2017
Version 5.4.1 released on May 10, 2017
Version 5.4.0 released on May 08, 2017
Version 5.3.1 released on April 26, 2017
Design updates and bug fixes. We would love to hear your feedback! Email us at email@example.com
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Allhomes.com.au is an information rich real estate website. You will find sale, rental and share properties predominantly from ACT, Southern NSW and Tasmania. We also offer past sales data from the Government for ACT, Southern NSW and Tasmania for FREE. Access the Allhomes app to easily search for your new home whilst on the go FOR FREE.
- Search or browse for properties to buy (residential, new homes, commercial or business), rent (residential or commercial) or share
- Advanced Search
- Search listings by zooming and panning a map.
- Results can be filtered and more information for listings available by clicking on markers.
- Ability to search on a district level (Eg all of Tuggeranong instead of the individual suburbs)
- Search for properties based on your current location
- Display your search results on a map
- Ability to search only on new listings (listing from the last 7 days)
- View Open Times that are scheduled for the next week
- New Listings Search
- Search for properties by browsing through state, region and district levels and selecting a suburb of interest
- My Watchlist Integration
- Logon or create your My AllHomes account
- Favourite properties to add to your watchlist
- Your watchlist is automatically synchronised between mobile and web
- View past sales information on suburbs and individual properties
- View full property details
- View detailed block maps
- Full screen zoomable images (Rotate your phone to view images in full screen mode)
- View open for inspection and auction times; save them to your calendar
- Get driving directions to properties of your choice
- View on Google StreetView
- Contact a real estate agent directly from a listing
- View suburb highlights, whats nearby in the research tab
- Share listings by Facebook/Twitter/Email
allhomes.com.au Ranking History | House & Home
allhomes.com.au daily app ranking in House & Home category for the last 30 days.
allhomes.com.au Worldwide Rankings | House & Home
allhomes.com.au rankings per country in House & Home category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week we’re introducing you to Brian Egerup Kjærulff, founder and CEO at Mobtimizers. In this interview, Brian explains his digital space background and experience. He also gives out some precious tips on ASO localization. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always worked with a particular passion for digital strategy and optimization. Together with a partner, who is a creative analytics expert, I founded Mobtimizers in 2014 in order to …