Landing pages can be extremely useful in any App Marketing strategy. Indeed, if well designed and carefully crafted, they can help increase conversion rate drastically. It is also a good way to raise app’s awareness and popularity. Having a strong online presence is unavoidable to achieve success. In this blog post you will see how you can benefit from having a landing page and we’ll give you 4 tools to help you create one. Why …
United States / US English
Bible - Free Bible Verses & Study on the Bible app
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||2.0.1||October 11, 2017||4.85|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3496 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.0.1 released on October 11, 2017
New Feature: Question And Answer
Version 1.9.0 released on August 17, 2017
Version 1.9.1 released on September 19, 2017
Version 1.8.0 released on June 12, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
21 Minute Bible is a quick and free Bible app that delivers new Bible verses from the King James Bible (KJV Bible) each day. Study for just 21 minutes everyday, read the Holy Bible and listen to God’s Words, will greatly help you grow your faith step by step. Inspire your mind with daily Bible verses. Learn how to apply Bible verses to your life. Download the best Bible app to get closer to God.
21 Minute Bible app is your best daily 21 minute Bible companion, your 21 minute bible learning master, companion at church services, fellowship groups and religious studies, all for the handy features it offers:
Meditate on the Holy Bible
- Inspiring Bible verses: a different Bible quote is delivered to your device on a daily basis. The package also includes thoughts, prayer and daily devotional on that specific verse.
- Easy on the eye: we offer hand-picked, amazing verse images for each verse.
- Share: easily share verse to your friends and family.
- Study the verse within context: tap on the verse and read the whole chapter in case you get lost on its meaning.
- Swipe to left or right to navigate past Bible quotes completely offline: you don't have to be connected to the internet to revisit on the wisdom of previous verses. Bible verse, thoughts, prayer and daily devotional... They all come without access to the internet.
Play daily Bible quiz
- Each Bible quiz question has 4 possible answers.
- Bible quiz questions are from any section of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation and everything in between.
- Test your Bible knowledge and remember Bible verses in various kinds of Bible quiz.
- Share your favorite Biblical quiz with friends and family!
Study daily devotional
- We aim to help you understand the verse more deeply with the assistance of a carefully chosen daily devotional on the verse.
- We offer multiple sources of devotionals to choose from. You can read your favorite pastors and popular websites.
Bible reading plans
- Hundreds of reading plans to choose from: the lengths of reading plans range from 2 days to more than a year. Don't worry if you don't know where to get started.
- A large amount of topics covering every aspect of life to help you get through crises.
- Reading plans offer an organized way for genuine Bible study, not just scratching the surface of it.
Earn badges as an encouragement
The badges on the Bible app are little awards for reaching every small milestone on your Bible study journey such as reading the Bible everyday. The progress record on home page tracks how many consecutive days you've been interacting with God. Let it be a reminder for you to strive for a stronger relationship with Jesus.
Keep in touch with 21 Minute Bible
Send us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://business.facebook.com/iDailybread/
Visit our website: http://www.idailybread.org/
Download and use 21 Minute Bible now. You are going to love how easy to use it is!
Please like, review, and share our Bible app! If you have any suggestion for how we can improve 21 Minute Bible app or want us to make other Bible-related apps, please email us at email@example.com.
Bible - Free Bible Verses & Study on the Bible app Ranking History | Books & Reference
Bible - Free Bible Verses & Study on the Bible app daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
Bible - Free Bible Verses & Study on the Bible app Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
Bible - Free Bible Verses & Study on the Bible app rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with ComboApp. Our new guest post highlights the importance of competition monitoring in your ASO and app marketing strategies. Find out 5 key elements to monitor, track and analyze in order to get ahead of your competitors. « Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. » This quote, although attributed to Sun-tzu, a Chinese military strategist in 400BC, couldn’t be more true in today’s mobile app …