The Apple App Store is closing for 5 days during the Holiday Season, while this period is actually the busiest in terms of app downloads! We highly encourage you to update your App Store Optimization (ASO) strategy before Christmas in order to benefit from this spike. Discover our latest observations based on download data collected for over 2 years! 2017, busy year for the App Stores! Christmas time and the Holiday season are around the …
United States / US English
Fill and Sign PDF Forms
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||4.2.5||January 24, 2018||3.8|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1438 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.2.5 released on January 24, 2018
bug fix: date time formats containing 'tt'
bug fix: ACRA error reporting
Version 4.0.3 released on September 03, 2017
Version 4.0.1 released on July 28, 2017
* adding a watermark in demo/trail version
* adding Standard License purchase option
* adding substitution font
* updating PDF intent filter
* updating internal library (EULA)
* adding Spanish translation
* adding Russian translation
* updating PDF library to v4.2.12
* adding PDF preview functionality
Version 3.2.2 released on December 07, 2016
* adding license export
* enabled sharing via apps that don't have storage read permission granted
* updating bug report tool (ACRA)
* updating analytics library (Flurry)
* build with Android version 5.0.1
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Fill and Sign any PDF form containing AcroFields. Attach photos, save created document, view it, mail it, share it, etc.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
Fill and Sign PDF Forms Ranking History | Business
Fill and Sign PDF Forms daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
Fill and Sign PDF Forms Worldwide Rankings | Business
Fill and Sign PDF Forms rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Fearing the reviews? Take them in your hands! App Store review replying now enabled! Discover our latest guest post written for AppSee blog and follow our tips to improve your app’s performance! Read the entire post on AppSee blog The newest March iOS release (iOS 10.3) was, in a way, a dream come true for many developers. Apple has finally given the developers the possibility to react to their user’s reviews with App Store review …