For the 3rd time, we’re having the pleasure to write on AppMasters.co blog, held by Steve Young. As you may already know, app reviews have a huge impact in the various app stores' algorithms. Therefore, reviews are an important element of App Store Optimization (ASO). It is therefore important to take action on your bad reviews. If you have no clue on how to do so, this post is for you. Find out 4 effective …
United States / US English
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines
Nook Digital, LLC,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||126.96.36.199||November 06, 2017||4.49|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2955 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 16 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 188.8.131.52 released on November 06, 2017
• Forgot your password? It can now be reset by email or security question
• Link and login to your NOOK account using Facebook or Google Account
• Full screen support for new super-widescreen devices like the Galaxy S8 and LG G6
• Improvements to the “Manage Storage” interface
• Improved “Create a Shelf” experience
• Bug fixes and performance tune-ups
Version 184.108.40.206 released on March 27, 2017
• Quote Sharing! Create custom Quote Cards from your favorite highlights. Choose a background and share via social media, email, or text message
• Search by Voice feature added. Tap the microphone in the search bar, and tell NOOK what you're looking to read
• Enhanced Product Detail Page in Bookstore to help find your next book
• Multi-Select: Move multiple Library items to an SD card at once
• Improvements to My Shelves
• Improved support for Android 7.0 Nougat
• Bug fixes and improvements
Version 220.127.116.11 released on August 01, 2016
• Free up space: Eligible NOOK Books can be downloaded to a compatible microSD card, if your device supports one
• Reading: Improved book layouts and improved Aa and Brightness panels
• Library: With Sort by Author, books by the same author are stacked
• Downloads: Pause/Resume content downloads in progress
• Settings: Control access to cellular data from Download & Storage (4.6.1)
• Improved stability and other bug fixes (4.6.1)
Version 18.104.22.168 released on May 20, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Get the FREE NOOK Reading App for your Android smartphone or tablet to start enjoying Barnes & Noble’s award-winning eBook discovery and digital reading experience. Access our vast online library of over 4 million eBooks, magazines, graphic novels, and comics; plus, enjoy recommendations just for you curated by our expert booksellers. Customize your experience with multiple font and page styles and robust organization and social sharing tools.
Put down your reading and pick up where you left off—even as you jump from one device to another. The NOOK Reading App syncs across all your devices.
Barnes & Noble at Your Fingertips
• Shop the latest new releases, bestsellers, and promotions. Browse expert recommendations just for you! The more you use NOOK, the better our suggestions.
• Over 1 million free titles! Try a new author or start a new series risk-free.
• Enjoy thousands of kids’ interactive picture books. Use the “Read and Record” function and never miss story time, even when you can’t be there in person.
• Download free eBook samples and add favorites to your Wishlist.
• Try any newspaper or magazine free for 14 days*.
Rich, Customizable Reading
• Adjustable font styles, line spacing, margins, page animations, background color and screen brightness for more comfortable reading.
• Add notes, bookmarks, and highlights as you read. Share favorite highlights with friends across social networks.
• Organize your Library into custom collections.
• Search inside the book and look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary.
• Use ArticleView™ to easily read magazine articles using customized font settings.
• Enjoy Comics with Zoom View™ for a guided panel by panel reading experience.
• Accessible to blind and low vision users leveraging Android assistive technology that includes screen magnification and TalkBack.
One App for the Whole Family
• With Profiles, family members can share an account while still enjoying their own customized NOOK experience.
• Share eBooks, magazines, newspapers, and comics across Profiles—no need to purchase again! Reading position, bookmarks, highlights, and notes are saved to each Profile.
• Child Profiles come with full parental controls, so you control what your child sees.
Discovery Delivered Daily
• Visit B&N Readouts for daily streams of free book excerpts, magazine articles, and all kinds of bookish news—including reviews from our community. Share on social, email, and other apps.
• Join the thousands of NOOK readers on Serial Reads, Barnes & Noble’s latest free reading program. Enjoy a book every month, delivered in free daily chapters directly to your device. Titles are hand-picked by B&N editors across genres.
• Enjoy our Free Fridays eBook selection every week.
*NOOK account and credit card registration required.
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines Ranking History | Books & Reference
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …