This week we’re welcoming a guest post from Gabe (Incipia), one of our first ASO experts. In this article, Gabe breaks down his daily ASO routine into 7 steps. From researching to monitoring, learn from his experience and discover how your can maximize your App Store Optimization journey effectively. While this is especially helpful for ASO newbies, even people who aren’t new to managing ASO may ask this question, in order to make sure they …
United States / US English
Animvs Game Studio,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Action||1.3||May 08, 2014||4.32|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1496 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.3 released on May 08, 2014
- New Interfaces - Now it's much easier to understand the game progression and its features.
- Gameplay made easier- We made the game easier, so you to can meet new enemies and see other resources locked on the higher levels.
- Files Cache - Improved startup loading time.
- Loading screen - Adjust the load game screen.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
ANTS ?! - Free Action Tower Defense!
Ants explores player’s reasoning ability, forcing them to make quick decisions in an action / tower defense game where waiting to take the next step can make all the difference, all of this just at your garden, where hordes of ants, spiders, grasshoppers, bees, an and many other insects tries to destroy your beloved bushe.
- It is a free game without invasive ads.
- Variety of insect: enemies with unique characteristics .
- Easy to play: just defend your bush smashing the insects . And, of course, the Ants !
- Bosses, bosses, and more Bosses!
- Ants, ants and more Ants
- Collectable items to help you.
- Matches are fast, but still fun, perfect as a pastime. Suitable for all situations.
- Collect achievements to release new levels and content.
- Great soundtrack, turn your volume up and enjoy the music!
- For all ages and also great for kids!
- Game statistics.
- Multi Languages.
- Awesome graphics with smooth animations.
- Lightweight game, runs on older devices, and does not requires much memory .
- Hours of action and fun guaranteed!
Do not let the ants win, accepted now this challenge by downloading the best game of the genre!
Hope you enjoy the game. If you do, don’t forget to rate!
Have fun !
ANTS ?! was developed by Anivms Entertainments - http://www.animvs.com.br
Comments, doubts and critics, please contact us: email@example.com
Ants ?! Ranking History | Games - Action
Ants ?! daily app ranking in Games - Action category for the last 30 days.
Ants ?! Worldwide Rankings | Games - Action
Ants ?! rankings per country in Games - Action category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …