Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …
United States / US English
GLADIABOTS (Free to try Early Access)
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Strategy||Alpha 9.2||August 22, 2017||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1334 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version Alpha 4.1 released on July 03, 2016
Version Alpha 4.2.2 released on August 13, 2016
Version Alpha 4.3 released on August 18, 2016
Version Alpha 5.0.5 released on November 04, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Gladiabots is a tactical game in which you create the AI of your robots.
Craft your battle squad behavior carefully before sending it in this online competition for the title.
The game uses a "free to try" model:
- you can download the game for free and enjoy the demo (limited content)
- if you like the game, unlock the full content by using an in-app purchase of ~2.5$ (exact price depends on your local country)
This is the only in-app purchase of the game.
The game is still in development.
- A unique concept allowing players to use their very own strategy
- An intuitive AI designing interface
- A very active community (see the leaderboards and the forums)
- Robots getting obliterated for your viewing pleasure
- Cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer
- Website: http://gladiabots.com
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJpvHoHwRhM
- Let's play videos: http://letsplay.gladiabots.com
- Press coverage: http://press.gladiabots.com
- Community forum: http://community.gladiabots.com
- Roadmap: http://roadmap.gladiabots.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gladiabots
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Gladiabots/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/
- Contact: email@example.com
GLADIABOTS (Free to try Early Access) Ranking History | Games - Strategy
GLADIABOTS (Free to try Early Access) daily app ranking in Games - Strategy category for the last 30 days.
GLADIABOTS (Free to try Early Access) Worldwide Rankings | Games - Strategy
GLADIABOTS (Free to try Early Access) rankings per country in Games - Strategy category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate once again with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. In this article, find five push notifications strategies that will help you increase your app engagement. Read the entire post on Leanplum blog. Sometimes, you have a great app, but lack engagement. Or you drive downloads, but your retention is low. There are two possibilities here: you need to optimize certain user flows, or you’re missing out on key opportunities …