For the first time, we’re welcoming a guest post from Appsee, mobile app analytics platform. In this article Hannah gives us the checklist to complete in order to build a solid mobile user onboarding strategy. If app pros want users sticking around with their product, they need to be with them every step of the way. From the first time users open the app, app pros need to be there, providing assistance along the way. …
United States / US English
GLADIABOTS (Free to try Early Access)
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Strategy||Alpha 11||November 30, 2017||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1334 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version Alpha 11 released on November 30, 2017
Version Alpha 10.4 released on October 08, 2017
Version Alpha 10.2 released on September 26, 2017
Version Alpha 9.4 released on August 27, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Gladiabots is a tactical game in which you create the AI of your robots.
Craft your battle squad behavior carefully before sending it in this online competition for the title.
The game uses a "free to try" model:
- you can download the game for free and enjoy the demo (limited content)
- if you like the game, unlock the full content by using an in-app purchase of ~2.5$ (exact price depends on your local country)
This is the only in-app purchase of the game.
The game is still in development.
- A unique concept allowing players to use their very own strategy
- An intuitive AI designing interface
- A very active community (see the leaderboards and the forums)
- Robots getting obliterated for your viewing pleasure
- Cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer
- Website: http://gladiabots.com
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJpvHoHwRhM
- Let's play videos: http://letsplay.gladiabots.com
- Press coverage: http://press.gladiabots.com
- Community forum: http://community.gladiabots.com
- Roadmap: http://roadmap.gladiabots.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gladiabots
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Gladiabots/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLADIABOTS (Free to try Early Access) Ranking History | Games - Strategy
GLADIABOTS (Free to try Early Access) daily app ranking in Games - Strategy category for the last 30 days.
GLADIABOTS (Free to try Early Access) Worldwide Rankings | Games - Strategy
GLADIABOTS (Free to try Early Access) rankings per country in Games - Strategy category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Weibo, Orkut, vKontakte, Line… no, no, these are not Ikea furniture. They’re just a few among many other social networks. Discover them right now. Facebook is not alone! Most of the time, when someone hears “social media” or “social network” he or she directly thinks of Facebook or Twitter. However, it is a big mistake to reduce the social media landscape to these American giants. The BI Intelligence posted a report as of October 30, …