To start this new year 2017, we had the pleasure to contribute to WooRank’s blog (SEO checker platform). For the occasion, we thought of providing a thorough recap of the latest ASO best practices. Find everything you need to know in this ASO guide to boost your app in 2017. Read the entire post on WooRank’s blog. Did you know that there are now over 2 million apps on the Apple Store and Google Play …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Travel and Local||3.23||February 07, 2018||3.51|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1170 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.23 released on February 07, 2018
• Get credit: Submit a request to claim your World of Hyatt points for a recent stay at Hyatt.
• Pamper yourself: Explore and book unique treatments and therapies at Hyatt spas during your stay.
• Don’t want to miss an episode? Use Google Chromecast to stream content to your in-room television. We’ve expanded to additional hotels, with more on the way!
• And more! We’re always improving with additional enhancements and bug fixes.
Version 3.22.1 released on January 12, 2018
Version 3.22 released on December 19, 2017
Version 3.21 released on November 21, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The Hyatt app simplifies travel with planning and booking tools on the go:
Book with ease
• Book rooms at 600+ hotels and resorts
• Log in to World of Hyatt for member benefits, discount rates, and to redeem free nights
• Save your favorite Hyatt hotels for quick booking
Manage your stay
• Check in before you arrive, check out on the go
• View room charges during your stay
Enhance your stay
• Request items to your room, such as towels or toothpaste – supported at over 100 hotels
• Request an Uber ride to your Hyatt hotel
• Connect with Hyatt using Facebook Messenger or Twitter from the app.
Please note availability of app features may vary by hotel. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Using the Hyatt app, you can take advantage of Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee.
With no booking fees, you can book a stay at any Hyatt hotel or resort including Park Hyatt, Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara properties, and get the best published rate available anywhere online.
Hyatt Hotels Ranking History | Travel and Local
Hyatt Hotels daily app ranking in Travel and Local category for the last 30 days.
Hyatt Hotels Worldwide Rankings | Travel and Local
Hyatt Hotels rankings per country in Travel and Local category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We’re proud to collaborate with Appsbuilder, the innovative mobile publishing and distribution platform empowering its users to build a solid mobile presence. Here is a sneek peek of our guest post. Read the rest of this blog post on Appsbuilder blog. This crazy app world Apps are everywhere. They help us find our way, pick what food to eat and where to eat it. They entertain us, amuse us and connect us with our friends and family… For many of …