Another great guest post brought to us by Florence Broder, content manager at AppsFlyer. In this article, Florence gives us a few tips on deep linking and warns us about its misuse. When it comes to the desktop links users are accustomed to jump from site to site and from medium to medium with ease. It’s not an issue to see a link on social media or an email, click it, and it brings to the …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||News & Magazines||7.0.7||April 02, 2018||4.52|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1436 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 7.0.7 released on April 02, 2018
crashing bug fixes
Version 7.0.5 released on February 01, 2018
Fixed a caching issue for weather radar maps.
Version 220.127.116.11 released on June 01, 2017
Version 6.4.2 released on May 02, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The ABC13 app provides the latest local, weather and national top stories and breaking news customized for you! Get more live and on-demand video than ever before, including live newscasts, and choose customized alerts based on your interests.
Customized “My News” that matters to you
- Stay informed on stories you love by choosing customized topics.
- “My News” builds a unique feed just for you based on interests and locations you choose.
- Stay updated on the latest through live video, real-time updates and easy navigation.
Get alerts you want
- Choose customized alerts for topics and locations you care about, from entertainment news to sports updates and everything in between.
- Easily select locations in “Settings” to get the latest breaking news, weather and traffic from your area in real-time.
Watch live video
- Find exclusive video clips and live video streams at the top of the app, including live news broadcasts.
- Switching between live streams is as easy as flipping between channels.
- Watch live video while you read stories and browse the app
Stay updated 24/7 on weather and traffic
- Easily choose your locations to get hourly conditions and 7-day forecasts.
- Get real-time Doppler maps along with detailed weather information from Accuweather.
- Get weather and traffic alerts for severe conditions so you’re always up-to-date before you go.
ABC13 Houston Ranking History | News & Magazines
ABC13 Houston daily app ranking in News & Magazines category for the last 30 days.
ABC13 Houston Worldwide Rankings | News & Magazines
ABC13 Houston rankings per country in News & Magazines category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
What is your experience in ASO and what led you to pursue ASO as a profession? We’re doing ASO at Voyage Privé since 3 years. It’s been 1 year that we’re using AppTweak to increase our rankings and drive more downloads. What need or problem motivated you to search for a solution like AppTweak? We were looking for an easy-to-use solution that would help us monitor and optimize our visibility, not too greedy in terms …