Did you ever wonder why do people actually download your app? A recent study from Forrester Research provides the key elements to understand how the apps gain traction on the Store. What makes an app stand out in the crowd? A recent study (Q4 2012) conducted by Forrester Research revealed the two main reasons why people actually download an app. Despite what most of the people think, the media do not play such a big …
United States / US English
AccuWeather with Superior Accuracy™
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||4.6.1-free||December 21, 2017||4.36|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3384 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.6.1-free released on December 21, 2017
Version 5.1.1-free released on December 06, 2017
• Don't like Ads in the app? - Buy Ad free experience that comes free with more hourly and daily forecast.
• Keep and eye on approaching Hurricane through our new Hurricane Map feature (Shown only when a Hurricane/Storm is Active)
• Get new Zika Forecast Map (US/English ONLY)
• Get to Maps and Hourly forecasts quickly via the new shortcuts on Alerts details screen.
Version 5.0.0-free released on September 25, 2017
• Jacket/Umbrella notification in the app
• New 1x1 Widget
• Updated Graphs change buttons
• Widget refresh Bug Fix
Version 4.9.0-free released on August 23, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Stay connected to the latest weather conditions with AccuWeather. Now supporting Android Wear™, this free app features the new AccuWeather MinuteCast®, the leading minute-by-minute precipitation forecast, hyper-localized to your exact street address. AccuWeather offers the weather with same Superior Accuracy™ and great experience across all Android smartphones and tablets, and Android Wear.
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Andorra, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein and a growing list of global locations.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange card with an exclamation point displayed within the location’s current conditions with a brief summary of the alert(s) in effect.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest temperature, humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
• Now get more from the weather radar with added future radar in the latest version.
• Analyzing weather trends is now easier with graphs on daily and hourly screens.
• Keep an eye on approaching Hurricane through our new Hurricane Map feature.
• Zika Forecast Map layer (US/English Only)
Don't like Ads in the app? Buy Ad free weather forecast that comes free with more hourly and daily forecast.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
AccuWeather with Superior Accuracy™ Ranking History | Weather
AccuWeather with Superior Accuracy™ daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
AccuWeather with Superior Accuracy™ Worldwide Rankings | Weather
AccuWeather with Superior Accuracy™ rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today we’re having the pleasure to interview Pablo Penny, ASO Manager at Phiture. Learn more about his various app marketing challenges and achievements. Discover his tips to build a successful keyword optimization strategy and increase visibility. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I am a consultant at Phiture which is a mobile growth consultancy based in Berlin. We help apps grow their user-base through activities related to acquisition, engagement & retention …