According to a new survey conducted by the French startup Stardust, 50% of the apps published on the App Store and the Google Play can be considered as ‘living dead apps’. Zombies turned out to be extremely popular in Hollywood. From the drama to the comedy, it’s like every single genre has to be zombified at some point. Over the last few years, apps turned to be an extremely profitable business for some companies, but …
United States / US English
Action Launcher - Oreo + Pixel on your phone
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Personalization||34.1||February 02, 2018||4.18|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2502 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 34.1 released on February 02, 2018
v34.1 (February '18):
• Enhanced adaptive icon support, including "faux adaptive icons" for reshaping legacy icons and an "AdaptivePack Fallback" mode which prioritizes an app's native adaptive icon.
• Adaptive icon drag animations.
• AdaptiveZoom developer API.
• Android 8.1 style folders, including dynamic open/close animations.
• Update appearance of bundled calendar icons.
• Bug fixes & optimizations.
• 2018 Supporter pack.
• Much more!
Version 27.2 released on August 21, 2017
Just some of the goodies in the v27.2 update (August '17):
• NEW: Weather widget!
• NEW: Enhanced Android O style App Shortcuts.
• NEW: Adjust the transparency of the All Apps page, search box, folders and more.
• NEW: Quickbar (aka the custom Google Search bar) can be placed as a standalone widget.
• NEW: Performance improvements.
Also added in recent updates:
• NEW: Google Now integration for all! Requires the Action Launcher Google Plugin application.
• NEW: Full Notification Dots support.
Version 27.0 released on August 18, 2017
Version 27.1 released on August 18, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Action Launcher brings all the features of Pixel Launcher and Android Oreo to your device, then adds a wealth of color, customizations and unique features so you can quickly and easily make your home screen shine!
Standout features include:
• All Pixel Launcher features: swipe up from your dock to reveal the new full screen All Apps mode, tint the dock, use the new circular folder style, place the Google Pill and Date widgets and more. Enabled by default, and available for free!
• Full customizable dock search box: Complete control to color and customize the search box and its icons to your heart's content!
• At a Glance widget: Quickly view the weather, date and your next calendar appointment!
• App Shortcuts: Use Android 8's App Shortcuts, on devices running Android 5.1 or later!
• Adaptive Icon support: Devices running Oreo can use native Adaptive Icon support. Devices not yet on Oreo can also use Adaptive Icons by installing Action Launcher's official companion app, AdaptivePack!
• An inbuilt weather widget!
• Google Now integration for all!
• Full Notification Dots support.
• Quicktheme: marvel as your home screen is customized with the colors from your wallpaper.
• Shutters: swipe a shortcut to reveal an app's widget. Useful for previewing your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
• Quickbar: customize the Google search bar with shortcuts and apps of your choosing.
• Quickedit: have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs.
• Smartsize icons: icons are automatically resized to match Material Design's recommended icon size.
• Covers: an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
• Use icon packs, scale icons, hide and rename apps and much more.
• Full phone, phablet and tablet support.
🏆 #1 on Android Central's "Best Android launchers of 2016" list! 👏
🏆 Awarded Google Play's best apps of 2015! 👏
Action Launcher allows you to import from your existing layout from other launchers such as Apex, Nova, Google Now Launcher, HTC Sense, Samsung/Galaxy TouchWiz and the stock Android launcher, so you'll instantly feel right at home.
Note: Some features require the Plus in-app upgrade.
Action Launcher - Oreo + Pixel on your phone Ranking History | Personalization
Action Launcher - Oreo + Pixel on your phone daily app ranking in Personalization category for the last 30 days.
Action Launcher - Oreo + Pixel on your phone Worldwide Rankings | Personalization
Action Launcher - Oreo + Pixel on your phone rankings per country in Personalization category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This Friday we’re having the pleasure to introduce you to one of our oldest supporter and ASO Expert, Steve Young, App Masters founder. In this post, Steve tells us more about his personal experience in the app’s world and gives us his newly discovered ASO tip that will help you boosting your app downloads! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? For how long have you been involved in ASO and app …