This week, our featured ASO Expert is Agata Jajszczyk, ASO manager at Adapt Worldwide. Discover her interview and her exclusive ASO tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working at Adapt Worldwide (formerly Traffic Optimiser) for 3.5 years now. We are a full suite multilingual digital agency focused on helping our clients attain growth at home and abroad. ASO is one of our core offerings. We provide multilingual …
United States / US English
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Photography||2.0||November 22, 2017||4.28|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2667 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 13 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.0 released on November 22, 2017
Version 3.1 released on October 18, 2017
· Optimized for the new Google Pixelbook
· HDR support for Samsung Note 8 and One Plus 5
· Bug fixes and speed improvements
· Selective Brush – Selectively paint in enhancements to any part of your image
· Intelligent Search - Adobe Sensei identifies objects in your images and automatically adds searchable keywords
· Hierarchical Collections – Nested levels help create even more organized albums
· Keywords – Improvements to search for specific keyword tags
Version 3.0.3 released on September 21, 2017
• General stability improvements
Version 3.0.1 released on July 31, 2017
We've received tons of great feedback on the latest version of Lightroom for Android that we've used to squash a ton of bugs. Please keep the feedback coming!
• Fixed an issue that caused a crash for some users running Android O
• Fixed a variety of issues that resulted in general stability and speed improvements
We’re fully Android-native!
• Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the ACR 9.12 release (http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras)
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera.
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control.
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later. Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original.*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision. (premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags.
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom.
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. (premium feature)
*Shoot-through presets require OpenGL ES 3.0 and later support. The in-app camera is supported on Android smartphones.
**In keeping with stringent Adobe requirements around product quality and stability, full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory including Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, and Pixel XL.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Ranking History | Photography
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC daily app ranking in Photography category for the last 30 days.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Worldwide Rankings | Photography
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC rankings per country in Photography category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …