Your app is great, your icon stands out, your screenshots are done… it’s now time to write your description! I know, I know… it’s not the most exciting part, but it is still a very important factor to work on in your App Marketing strategy. Let me help you with these 5 tips to write the best description possible… Why description matters… A LOT Description copy can be really tricky. Optimizing it is however a …
United States / US English
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Photography||3.4||April 03, 2018||4.29|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2679 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.4 released on April 03, 2018
- Profiles: Control color & tonality with profiles; Select one of the 7 brand-new Adobe Raw profiles for a precise foundation or one of the available Camera Matching profiles to match the look and feel of your camera, or for both raw and non-raw photos, use one of the 40 brand-new Creative Profiles to add unique style
-Grain: Add photographic film grain
-Details: Apply sharpening & noise reduction
-Enhanced control over Lightroom CC Web shares
- Integration with Adobe Camera Raw 10.3
- Bug fixes
Version 3.3 released on February 12, 2018
–Geometry tab including Upright, Guided Upright & Geometry sliders—Capture the perfect perspective with tools that make it easy to straighten skewed horizontal and vertical lines—including in photos where the horizon is hidden (premium feature)
–Add watermarks during export
–Use “Search Mountains in Lightroom CC” within Google Assistant to launch Lightroom & find matching photos (requires Android Marshmallow or later)
–Add photos to Lightroom from your favorite apps that support share capability
Version 3.2.1 released on December 14, 2017
- General stability improvement
- New Auto Settings: Auto has been completely reworked to create better results, every time. Using an advanced neural network powered by Adobe Sensei, new Auto Settings creates a better photo
- App Shortcuts: For Android Nougat and later devices, tap and hold on the app icon to quickly launch the app into popular modes
- More control on managing storage
- Resolved an issue that prevented some Huawei customers from importing images
- Bug fixes and speed improvement
Version 3.1 released on October 18, 2017
· Optimized for the new Google Pixelbook
· HDR support for Samsung Note 8 and One Plus 5
· Bug fixes and speed improvements
· Selective Brush – Selectively paint in enhancements to any part of your image
· Intelligent Search - Adobe Sensei identifies objects in your images and automatically adds searchable keywords
· Hierarchical Collections – Nested levels help create even more organized albums
· Keywords – Improvements to search for specific keyword tags
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera.
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control.
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR**) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later. Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original.*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision. (premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags.
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom.
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. (premium feature)
*Shoot-through presets require OpenGL ES 3.0 and later support. The in-app camera is supported on Android smartphones.
**In keeping with stringent Adobe requirements around product quality and stability, full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory including Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL and OnePlus 5.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Ranking History | Photography
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC daily app ranking in Photography category for the last 30 days.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC Worldwide Rankings | Photography
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC rankings per country in Photography category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
You’re finally considering launching your first Apple Search Ads campaign but you have no idea where to start? Or, you’ve already tried but you’re struggling to get any results? You’re lost between Search Ads Basic or Search Ads Advanced? Don’t worry, we’re here to help you out. Read our best advice to maximize your Search Ads visibility and increase downloads! Search Ads: paying for more App Store visibility October 2016, Apple launches Search Ads in …