This week, we had the great opportunity to collaborate with OpenXcell, one of the pioneers in mobile app development services. Discover the first part of our guest post on the best practices of app localization. Read the rest of this article here. You spent months building an awesome app. You’ve worked hard on your App Store Optimization and your app is selling well in English-speaking countries. However, on the other hand, you’re struggling to drive downloads and your traffic …
United States / US English
REI National Park Guide & Maps
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Travel and Local||3.0.11||November 05, 2017||4.49|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1610 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.0.11 released on November 05, 2017
Version 2.0 released on November 01, 2017
Version 3.0.8 released on October 06, 2016
3.0.8 - This update includes Denali and Capitol Reef National Parks and some bug fixes.
3.0.7 - We've finally added Great Smoky Mountains. Also, we fixed a few bugs.
3.0.6 - More parks! We've added Glacier and Acadia, among others.
Reliability. Minor fixes for increased app stability.
3.0.5 - Important bug fix. If you experienced a crash or an empty home page recently, this update will fix it.
Version 3.0.7 released on August 10, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
REI Co-op Guide to National Parks is your comprehensive guide to hiking and site seeing in our National Parks.
• Currently packing complete trail data and hike descriptions for many of your favorite National Parks, including life-list destinations like Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Zion, Grand Teton, Mount Rainier, Point Reyes, Rocky Mountain, Zion, and 23 more!
• We're hard at work on adding more parks—stay tuned for Glacier, Acadia, Great Smoky and more!
• Search for hikes using the map or a park's “best of” list curated through star rankings from the community.
• Never get lost again! See your live position on a terrain or satellite map and vertical profile
• No cell signal needed. The data is available offline, and your phone uses its built-in GPS to show your location.
• Plan the perfect trip for you, using our hike difficulty ratings, elevation profiles, star ratings, and informed insights on seasons, camping and lodging, guided tours, food and drink, and more.
• Traveling with kids? We have an expert-selected list of Family Friendly Hikes. Want to target the park’s most beautiful features? View our list of Gems.
• Other cool features: Create a to-do list, upload your photos, record a GPS track, or send your exact location to help in case of emergency.
• The app is completely free--it’s our gift to you as part of the National Park Service's Centennial Celebration.
By using GPS, we can show your location on trails and vertical profiles. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
REI National Park Guide & Maps Ranking History | Travel and Local
REI National Park Guide & Maps daily app ranking in Travel and Local category for the last 30 days.
REI National Park Guide & Maps Worldwide Rankings | Travel and Local
REI National Park Guide & Maps rankings per country in Travel and Local category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App Store Optimization is absolutely essential in any app marketing strategy. It can drastically help apps to stand out from the crowded App Store that today counts more than 1.5 million apps. The principal goal behind ASO is to increase app rankings and organic downloads. ASO is often compared to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), aiming at optimizing website’s visibility in search engines. However, if both of these rely on the same core principle, they do …