SEO revolutionized the way companies optimize the visibility of their websites. Fifteen years later, another optimization tool is gaining traction among the apps’ developers community. Creativity is just the first step Having a great idea is just the first step in a long and complicated process. If you wanna be the next Mark Zuckerberg, you should rather think about “marketing”, “advertising” and “optimization”. Totally, there are more than 775.000 apps available on the App Store …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||18.104.22.1680||August 19, 2017||2.98|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1714 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 22.214.171.124 released on June 28, 2017
• Improved certificate sampling performance
• Support for installing and persisting apps between shared device sessions
• Ability to modify the passcode age on Android devices up to 365 days
• Bug Fixes
Android for Work:
• Boxer widgets can now be enabled in the work profile
• Advanced single user staging is now supported when using NFC bump to enroll Work Managed Devices
Version 126.96.36.199 released on March 22, 2017
• Android Enterprise
o QR code (Android 7.0+) and identifier (Android 6.0+) enrollment support for Work Managed devices.
o Work Security Challenge support (Android 7.0+)
o Runtime permission management (Android 6.0+)
• Launcher enhancements on Samsung devices
• Improvements to monitoring application install status
• Report is sent to console that user clicked cancel when prompted to install
• Improvements to Persisting a Launcher Profile through Enterprise Reset
Version 188.8.131.52 released on April 24, 2017
Version 184.108.40.206 released on May 08, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Note: AirWatch MDM Agent works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch MDM Agent will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch MDM Agent.
AirWatch MDM Agent Key Features
• Easy user authentication
• Intuitive, prompted device enrollment over-the-air
Access to Corporate Resources
• Automatic access to apps, content and resources configured by your IT administrator
• Single sign on for all AirWatch applications
• View device details, such as free memory, current compliance status and telecom usage
• Receive messages when out of compliance
• Contact support for additional assistance
Instructions for Activation
Step 1: Download and install the AirWatch MDM Agent on your device from Google Play Store
Step 2: Enter your corporate email address
Step 4: The apps, content and profiles configured by your IT administrator will prompt you to install automatically
AirWatch Agent Ranking History | Business
AirWatch Agent daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
AirWatch Agent Worldwide Rankings | Business
AirWatch Agent rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App Store Optimization is absolutely essential to make your app stand out in the crowded App Store. However, if you want to put every chances on your side, you may want to use other ways to get your app known and therefore, to increase your downloads. Here are our 20 – and entirely free – tips to promote your app. Developing an app is the easy part. Getting downloads is harder. Much harder. It requires …