This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate once again with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. In this article, find five push notifications strategies that will help you increase your app engagement. Read the entire post on Leanplum blog. Sometimes, you have a great app, but lack engagement. Or you drive downloads, but your retention is low. There are two possibilities here: you need to optimize certain user flows, or you’re missing out on key opportunities …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||22.214.171.124||September 13, 2017||2.65|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2018 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 126.96.36.199 released on September 13, 2017
Version 188.8.131.52 released on July 10, 2017
Version 184.108.40.206 released on April 12, 2017
Version 220.127.116.11 released on January 26, 2017
• Improved log-in flow
• Bug fixes
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
AirWatch® Inbox for Android is a secure, containerized email client that provides complete separation of enterprise and personal data on devices. Protected with AES-256 bit encryption, AirWatch Inbox is configured with advanced data loss prevention capabilities to secure sensitive corporate data, while providing you with quick access to corporate email, calendar and contacts. AirWatch Inbox is ideal for highly regulated deployments and BYOD programs.
Note: AirWatch Inbox works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch Inbox will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch Inbox.
Key Features of AirWatch Inbox :
• Protect with AES-256 bit encryption
• Protect with password/pin authentication
• Create, rename and delete folders and subfolders
• Search for email by ‘To’ and ‘Subject’
• Filter flagged, unread and high priority email
• Preview attachments before opening
• Perform bulk actions to emails
• Support HTML email
• Insert custom signatures automatically
• Support Exchange ActiveSync (EAS)
• View all events and respond to invites
• See chronological list of events for each day
• Create, edit and delete contacts
• Call and send messages to contacts
• Search for contacts in Global Address List
Steps for Activation:
1. Download and install AirWatch Inbox on your device through the Google Play Store.
2. Enroll your device with the AirWatch® Agent
3. Based on a profile set by your IT administrator, AirWatch Inbox configures itself and prompts you for additional inputs.
4. Once you complete the configuration steps as prescribed by your administrator, AirWatch Inbox starts syncing your email, calendar and contacts.
For more information on the AirWatch solution, please call 866.501.7705.
AirWatch Inbox Ranking History | Business
AirWatch Inbox daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
AirWatch Inbox Worldwide Rankings | Business
AirWatch Inbox rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Fearing the reviews? Take them in your hands! App Store review replying now enabled! Discover our latest guest post written for AppSee blog and follow our tips to improve your app’s performance! Read the entire post on AppSee blog The newest March iOS release (iOS 10.3) was, in a way, a dream come true for many developers. Apple has finally given the developers the possibility to react to their user’s reviews with App Store review …