Ever wanted to learn App Store Optimization in a fun and easy way? App Store Optimization can be quite overwhelming and it’s not always easy to understand its various aspects. Laurie, our content strategist, came up with this funny but useful presentation on ASO where she’s comparing your app to something you would not expect! Check it out right now to discover what it is… Please let us know in the comments if Laurie succeeded …
United States / US English
Final Fortress - Idle Survival
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Simulation||2.74||August 09, 2017||4.16|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3453 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 23 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.74 released on August 09, 2017
- Fixed room production bonus issue for high level players
- New limited time special deal store
- New time bonus in lucky wheel
- New quick buy buttons for survivor items
- New quick buy buttons for gas items
Version 2.72 released on July 24, 2017
Version 2.45 released on June 03, 2017
- Fixed room data multiplier bug
- Fixed passive ability bonus
- Fixed lost chest after moving on
Version 2.4 released on May 11, 2017
- Added 800 New Gas Items
- Added 150 New Survivor Items
- Fixed Facebook connexion issues
- Reduced Cost of Kitchen and Pantry Upgrades
- Improved UI of Inventory Screen
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
FINAL FORTRESS - IDLE SURVIVAL
The Ultimate end-of-the-world idle clicker, just got better. Survive the new Action Idle upgrade, with waves of zombies and Boss Z’s to defend against. Alley Presents the first Idle-Action Game.
Somehow you survived. Now It’s time to rebuild and defend humanity against the waves of zombies. Tap into your survival instincts. Grow your fortress community, gather resources, rescue survivors and rebuild from the aftermath of the viral outbreak.
GROW AND DEFEND YOUR Z FORTRESS
GAS is the new currency. Collect survivors, tap to make GAS, and use your resources to build a variety of rooms each dedicated to a unique survival task. Grow food, generate power, and build your fortress from the blueprints you tap into along the way. Arm your tower, and protect against the zombie waves and mutated bosses.
Look for survivors amongst the wastelands, to grow your ranks and community. Scout for stray clans to keep your people alive and thriving. Don’t be afraid to move, the more survivors you find, the more you prosper in your next fortress.
Since the Z's took over, Gas, Diamonds, and Survivors are the only thing left of value. Collect as much as you can to help you rebuild and upgrade your resources. Level up, and weaponize your tower to defend against the waves of Zombies and Z Bosses.
TUTORIALS AND MISSIONS
• Reclaim humanity, build your Fortress floor by floor and start generating resources.
• Level up your fortress. Grow your Fortress with new rooms each with its own unique function for survival. Level up your rooms and survivors to make them more productive. Find blueprints along the way to unlock extra special rooms.
• Arm your floors. Each resource needs to be defended against the waves of dead and Boss Z’s.
• Jump in your truck and head off into the wilderness. Gather survivors and rebuild stronger than ever. Move on, collect more survivors and rebuild as many times as you want. The more survivors you have, the more gas you can make.
• Radioactive Y.O.L.O. Boost. Blast away the debris and smog and boost your workers. Watch a video and get 4 hours of a double GAS BONUS.
• Coffee Time! It's the end of the world, your tapping like crazy to rebuild, sometimes you just need a boost. Double your Income, Productivity, for twenty seconds. Make the most of your caffeine hit.
• Lucky wheel. Even in the aftermath you still get a door to door salesmen knocking at the fortress door. Earn or buy a spin on the lucky wheel to win a gift. Take a risk, after all, and it’s not like things could get any worse.
• Zombies Everywhere. Defend and be rewarded. Walking, Flying (Yep, some Z’s found jetpacks), Z’nami waves of undead, and the mutated BOSS zombies.
• Go Global. Connect with friends online and gain a bonus increase productivity. Invite them to rooms to rebuild faster and stronger.
15 Sniper Tower
12 Lounge bar
11 Fitness room
10 Carpentry room
9 Communication center
8 Water Treatment
3 Power Generator
0 Ground Floor
Doctor and nurse
Final Fortress - Idle Survival Ranking History | Games - Simulation
Final Fortress - Idle Survival daily app ranking in Games - Simulation category for the last 30 days.
Final Fortress - Idle Survival Worldwide Rankings | Games - Simulation
Final Fortress - Idle Survival rankings per country in Games - Simulation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
On July the 18th, Jeff Bezos (CEO) officially announced Amazon’s dive in the highly competitive mobile industry and revealed “Fire”, the etailer’s first smartphone. The Fire Phone’s operating system is actually based on Android but it has its own AppStore. New innovative features could be interesting for app developers. Let’s have a closer look at this newcomer from an app developer’s perspective. Will the Fire Phone seduce App Developers? The new Amazon smartphone will help …