Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …
United States / US English
Allrecipes Dinner Spinner
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||6.5.1||October 04, 2017||4.5|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1932 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 14 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.5.1 released on October 04, 2017
Version 6.4 released on July 03, 2017
Now you can add personal notes to recipes!
Version 6.3 released on March 15, 2017
This update is all about improving performance, squashing bugs, and keeping the kitchen tidy for you!
Version 6.1.1 released on November 28, 2016
Bug fixes and app improvements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Introducing the most amazing Allrecipes Dinner Spinner app yet! Designed to delight, Allrecipes’ Dinner Spinner has been reinvented as the most popular food-focused social app with a community of more than 30 million home cooks who play a part in helping cooks discover and share the joy of home cooking.
The latest version of the app is better than ever:
• Feed: Personalized for you and gets smarter with every recipe you save and make; and each cook you follow.
• Improved search options: Search by keyword, ingredients to include/exclude as well as by dietary need & ready in time.
• Favorites and Collections: Save your favorite recipes for quick access anywhere and create, organize and share recipe collections to make finding favorite recipes a snap.
• Cook with what’s on sale: See which recipe ingredients are on sale near you! We’ll also suggest a recipe when you walk into a store (select stores).
• Step-by-step cooking videos: More than 1000 mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions and you can skip to the parts you want to see quickly (Tablet).
• Sharing: I Made It feature makes it super easy to brag about your cooking triumphs with friends – on Allrecipes, and in your Facebook feed.
• Cook’s profiles: Everything you’ve created, saved and made… in one convenient place.
• Shopping list: Just tap to add entire recipes or ingredients to your shopping list.
• Updated, streamlined design that’s the same across your phone, tablet and PC.
Allrecipes members know the value of reviews! Just like in cooking, reviews help us evaluate what you like, and what needs improvement.
If you like Dinner Spinner, we hope you’ll consider leaving a review here in Google Play.
Unfortunately, we can’t reply to concerns and suggestions through Google Play. If you send them to email@example.com, we’ll be able to respond personally.
Allrecipes Dinner Spinner Ranking History | Food & Drink
Allrecipes Dinner Spinner daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
Allrecipes Dinner Spinner Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
Allrecipes Dinner Spinner rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to present you to our German ASO expert Johannes, from Growfirst. Discover his background, app marketing experiences and insights on organic growth strategies. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’m 25, from Munich & began my journey in the field of app marketing during the 6. semester of my bachelor’s degree. Back then I worked at the mobile development agency NEXT Munich as an inhouse …