This week, our featured ASO Expert is Agata Jajszczyk, ASO manager at Adapt Worldwide. Discover her interview and her exclusive ASO tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working at Adapt Worldwide (formerly Traffic Optimiser) for 3.5 years now. We are a full suite multilingual digital agency focused on helping our clients attain growth at home and abroad. ASO is one of our core offerings. We provide multilingual …
United States / US English
Allstate Insurance Co.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||11.3.1||August 11, 2017||4.23|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1609 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 11.3.0 released on July 31, 2017
• Enjoy the new Just For Me screen with personalized offers
• Enhancements to QuickFoto Claim
• Bug fixes for Drivewise
Version 11.3.1 released on August 11, 2017
Version 11.2.1 released on June 26, 2017
• Bug fixes
Version 126.96.36.199 released on May 03, 2017
• Quotes are no longer limited to users who are logged out - customers who are logged in can get quotes too!
• Enjoy better auto focus for photos during claims processes
• Spanish instructions for QuickFoto Claim are now available from the app
• From here on out, you’ll receive an alert when your digital ID card(s) update.
• Bug fix for Gas Finder
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Wherever you are, you’re in Good Hands with Allstate®
Allstate® Mobile Mobile helps you pay bills, report a claim, update your policy information and get roadside & accident support that you can access anywhere anytime.
With the Allstate® Mobile Mobile app you can:
• Pay Your Bill – Make or schedule a payment with your bank account or credit/debit card
• View Policy & Auto ID Info – Manage policy details and access, save and send your auto policy ID
• Claims – Start an auto or property claim, check the claim status and message your claim rep. right from the app
• QuickFoto Claim℠ – Submit damage photos and receive a quick auto claim estimate for qualifying claims
• Get Roadside Help – Contact emergency roadside service when you need help with a flat tire, breakdown and more
• Drivewise® – Check driving performance and progress (enrollees only)
• Find an Agent – Access your agent’s profile or find a nearby agent using your phone’s GPS
• Preference Center – Manage communication preferences (e.g., payment confirmations, Allstate updates, etc.) and update your online profile
• Parking Locator – Find your parked vehicle
• Gas Finder – Find the nearest gas stations
• Check for Recalls – Check for vehicle recalls under your auto policy information
• Allstate Car Buying Service – Link to TrueCar’s car buying service — you may also be eligible for a buyer’s bonus
• Using Drivewise as part of Allstate Mobile uses your phone’s GPS services. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Allstate® Mobile Ranking History | Finance
Allstate® Mobile daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
Allstate® Mobile Worldwide Rankings | Finance
Allstate® Mobile rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with AppLift - mobile app marketing platform. This guest post reviews the four most important things to do before your app launch. A great pre-launch strategy can help growing your user base before the app is even on the store yet. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. As an app developer or marketer, do you know how important it is to have strong app launch strategy? …