Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
The Kindle app puts over 1.5 million books at your fingertips. It’s the app for every reader, whether you’re a book reader, magazine reader, or newspaper reader — and you don’t need to own a Kindle to use it. Choose from over a million Kindle books from the Kindle Store or enjoy popular magazines and newspapers, such as The Economist, The Spectator, The Guardian and The Daily Mail, with high-resolution colour images.*
• Read Free Books — Choose from more than one million free e-books such as Pride & Prejudice or Treasure Island.
• Shop for Books — Easily shop for e-books, including bestsellers and new releases. Chose from over 650,000 titles for £3.99 or less and 200,000 Kindle-exclusive titles that you won’t find anywhere else, including books by bestselling authors such as Phil Rickman.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia — The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your e-books. Simply press and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your E-Books — The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and syncs automatically, so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy — Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading — Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) for reading your books.
* Selection and price of e-books and e-periodicals vary by country.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.