This week’s blog post comes from Maciej from Whalla Labs (@WhallaLabs), mobile development company. Learn everything you need to know about app micro-interactions to increase your app engagement. Are you about to launch a brand new mobile app? Let’s make a quick checklist: great idea? Of course. Perfect information architecture? Checked. Bugs? None. Beautiful design? Yes. App Store Optimization (ASO)? Prepared. Micro-interactions? Wait, what? Micro-interactions are a hot topic lately and you’ve probably heard of …
United States / US English
Amazon Mobile LLC,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Music & Audio||6.2.2||December 21, 2017||4.22|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1387 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 14 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.2.2 released on December 21, 2017
Sharing: You can now share songs, albums, artists, stations and playlists with other Amazon Music listeners.
Version 7.3.7 released on December 05, 2017
Version 7.2.2 released on December 02, 2017
Version 7.3.5 released on November 20, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Amazon is changing the way you find and play the music you love.
Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited
• Choose from tens of millions of songs, thousands of curated playlists and stations, and personalized recommendations
• Stream new releases from today’s most popular artists
• Download your favorite albums, songs, and playlists to your mobile device for offline listening
• Exclusive Prime member pricing. Start your free 30-day trial
Listen with Prime Music
• Enjoy a curated catalog of over two million songs with thousands of playlists and stations
• Ad-free and included with your Prime membership
• Listen to albums and songs you’ve purchased from Amazon – MP3 or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored in the Amazon cloud
• Import albums and songs from your iTunes collection with our desktop app and listen anywhere using our mobile and tablet apps. Download our apps at: http://amzn.to/2k4lga6
• Play albums and songs already stored on your Android device. Download songs using your device’s storage or an SD card and seamlessly integrate them into your streaming library
Visit us at:
Learn More about Unlimited: http://amzn.to/2k0tKOV
Learn More about Prime Music: http://amzn.to/2jqckKK
Amazon Music Ranking History | Music & Audio
Amazon Music daily app ranking in Music & Audio category for the last 30 days.
Amazon Music Worldwide Rankings | Music & Audio
Amazon Music rankings per country in Music & Audio category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today we’re having the pleasure to interview Pablo Penny, ASO Manager at Phiture. Learn more about his various app marketing challenges and achievements. Discover his tips to build a successful keyword optimization strategy and increase visibility. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I am a consultant at Phiture which is a mobile growth consultancy based in Berlin. We help apps grow their user-base through activities related to acquisition, engagement & retention …