Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with AppLift - mobile app marketing platform. This guest post reviews the four most important things to do before your app launch. A great pre-launch strategy can help growing your user base before the app is even on the store yet. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. As an app developer or marketer, do you know how important it is to have strong app launch strategy? …
United States / US English
Amazon Prime Now
Amazon Mobile LLC,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Shopping||3.4.3||December 21, 2017||4.0|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3680 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.4.3 released on December 21, 2017
Version 3.0.1 released on December 19, 2017
Version 3.5.2 released on December 17, 2017
• Improved search experience – Making it easier to find and purchase your favorite items
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Version 4.3.2 released on October 31, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
You have better things to do than go to the store. Skip the trip and shop for tens of thousands of daily essentials and gift items through the Amazon Prime Now app.
• Two-hour delivery is FREE and one-hour delivery is available in most areas for just $7.99. Prime Now is available from early morning to late night, seven days a week. Currently available in select areas including:
- Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Berkeley, Brooklyn, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Los Angeles & Orange County, Miami, Minneapolis & St. Paul, Nashville, New York City, Northern Virginia, Orlando, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle & Eastside, and Virginia Beach.
• Shop for groceries, gifts, goodies and more from your favorite local stores:
- Chicago: Plum Market, Eataly & Eataly Vino and My Fit Foods
- Indianapolis: FreshThyme
- Los Angeles: Sprouts and Bristol Farms
- New York City: Westside Market, Eataly, Gourmet Garage, Union Square Wine & Spirits, Vintage Grape Wine & Spirits, and Billy's Bakery
- Portland: New Seasons Market, World Foods, Uwajimaya, and Cupcake Jones
- San Diego: Sprouts, Bristol Farms, Northgate Market, and Keg N Bottle
- San Jose: Sprouts
- Seattle: All the Best Pet Care, Bartell Drugs and PCC
• Get delivery from your favorite restaurants:
- Atlanta: Aviva by Kameel, Chai Pani, Flip Burger, Flying Biscuit, Grindhouse Killer Burgers, Varasano’s Pizzeria, and many more
- Austin: Boteco ATX, Chi’Lantro, Clay Pit, Michi Ramen, Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill, Southside Flying Pizza, Sugar Mama’s Bakeshop, Terry Black’s Barbecue, The Backspace, and many more
- Baltimore: City Cafe,HomeSlyce, Indigma, Locust Point Steamers, Matsuri, Shiso Tavern, The Helmand, and many more
- Chicago: Big Star, Dove’s Luncheonette, Chicago Q, RPM Italian, RPM Steak, Balena, Big Bowl, Wildfire, Butcher & The Burger, M Burger, Beatrix, Tallboy Taco, Publican Quality Meats, and many more
- Dallas: Blue Goose Cantina, Bryan Street Tavern, Ellen's Southern Kitchen and many more
- Houston: Beaver's, Dish Society, El Tiempo Cantina, Empire Café, Happy Fatz, Hay Merchant, Luna Pizzeria, Piola – Midtown, Thai Gourmet, Carrabba’s, Max’s Wine Dive, P.F. Chang’s and many more
- Los Angeles: Umami Burger, Baby Blues BBQ, Wokcano, Hurry Curry of Tokyo, Feast from the East, John O’Groats, and many more
- Manhattan: Billy's Bakery, Pick a Bagel, S'MAC, Empanada Mama, Brother Jimmy’s BBQ, Junior's Restaurant & Cheesecake, Le Pain Quotidien and many more
- Miami: Baires Grill, Brother Jimmy’s BBQ, La Provence, Madero, Michael’s Genuine® Food & Drink, Morgans Restaurant, Spris, and many more
- Orlando: Hawkers Asian Street Fare, Artisan’s Table, Dexter’s, Graffiti Junktion, Tamarind Indian Cuisine, Mamak Asian Street Food, PF Chang’s and many more
- Portland: Pok Pok, Sizzle Pie, Waffle Window, Luc Lac, Habibi, East India Co. Bar and Grill, and many more
- San Diego: T Deli, Tajima Ramen House, Carnitas Snack Shack, Alforon, Mama’s Bakery & Deli, Rubicon Deli, and many more
-San Francisco: Big Chef Tom’s Belly Burgers, DOSA, Les Clos, M.Y. China, The Monk’s Kettle, Pressed Juicery, Rosamunde Sausage Grill, and many more
- Seattle and the Eastside: Cactus, Wild Ginger, Skillet, Marination Station, Re:public, Café Yumm, Ten Mercer, Mamnoon, and many more
- Tampa: Taco Bus, India’s Grill, Renzo’s Gourmet, Curry Leaves, Queen of Sheba, Byblos Café, Datz, Piquant and many more
Amazon Prime Now Ranking History | Shopping
Amazon Prime Now daily app ranking in Shopping category for the last 30 days.
Amazon Prime Now Worldwide Rankings | Shopping
Amazon Prime Now rankings per country in Shopping category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the pleasure to contribute to the blog of ASO-Perform-Apps (German ASO consulting company), founded by Maximilian Lehmann. In this post, we give app developers and marketers a few hacks to increase their app retention through push notifications. Discover how to keep your users with these 4 easy techniques. Read the entire post on ASO-Perform-Apps blog. 4 Definitive Hacks for an improved App Retention A few years ago, mobile marketing was driven by installs …