This week, we’re having the pleasure to present you to our German ASO expert Johannes, from Growfirst. Discover his background, app marketing experiences and insights on organic growth strategies. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’m 25, from Munich & began my journey in the field of app marketing during the 6. semester of my bachelor’s degree. Back then I worked at the mobile development agency NEXT Munich as an inhouse …
United States / US English
Amwell: Doctor Visits 24/7
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Medical||10.3.1.010_02||January 09, 2018||4.18|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3515 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 10.3.1.010_02 released on January 09, 2018
We continue to improve the AmWell patient experience with these new features:
• Patients that are waiting for a provider can now be offered to transfer to a more available provider. This feature will reach out to providers to see the patient sooner
• You can now edit your account & payment information via My Account and Settings, respectively
• When viewing available appointment times for a specific provider, now you can browse to different dates without leaving the provider’s profile
Version 10.2.1.020_04 released on November 07, 2017
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
· Patients that are waiting for a provider can now be offered to transfer to a more available provider. This feature will reach out to providers to see the patient sooner
· You can now edit your account & payment information via My Account and Settings, respectively
· When viewing available appointment times for a specific provider, now you can browse to different dates without leaving the provider’s profile
Version 9.5.0.030_06 released on June 07, 2017
We continue to improve the Amwell patient experience with these new features:
• Our system now ensures that your account and system are ready for your appointment – providing an ideal experience for both patient and provider.
• Users can now opt into receive a text reminder for any scheduled visits.
• While in a provider’s waiting room, now you can minimize the app and our system will remind you to return to the app when the visit is ready to begin.
Version 9.4.1.005_01 released on March 23, 2017
Bug fixes and improvements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Feeling sick? High-quality, affordable medical care is in the palm of your hands - and on-demand - with Amwell.
Amwell is the best way to see a doctor in minutes. Amwell connects you to board-certified, experienced medical providers. High-quality healthcare is now available, 24/7, with on-demand or scheduled appointments, often with with next day availability.
Amwell brings healthcare home, so that you can feel better, faster.
AMWELL IS EASY AS 1 -2 -3
1. Download the app
2. Choose the type of visit
3. Choose your provider
No more driving to the doctor or sitting in waiting rooms. With Amwell, quality medical providers are available 24/7, to help you feel better faster.
AMWELL DOCTORS HAVE SEEN IT ALL
Our experienced clinicians can provide the care you need quickly. Common patients concerns include:
• Urgent Care: bronchitis, sinus & respiratory infections, sore throat, diarrhea, cold/flu, gout, strep throat, urinary tract infections, pink eye, hypertension, migraines, pneumonia
• Therapy: depression & anxiety, ADHD/ADD, bereavement, trauma, couples therapy, stress, divorce, sleep disorders
• Psychiatry: anorexia, bipolar disorder, panic attacks, PTSD, OCD, psychosis, insomnia, substance abuse
• Nutrition: weight concerns, food allergies, meal planning, high blood pressure, pediatric nutrition, digestive disorders, pregnancy diets
• Lactation Consulting: breastfeeding help
AFFORDABLE PRICES FOR SERVICES YOU NEED
We believe quality healthcare should be accessible and affordable. That’s why before insurance, Amwell costs:
• $59 or less for urgent care
• $95 or less for online therapy
• $200 initial online psychiatry visit, follow-up visit $90
• $45 or less for nutrition counseling visits
* $130 initial breastfeeding support visit, follow-up visit $75
Have health insurance? Many major carriers cover Amwell visits. To check if yours does, simply enter your health insurance information to see the price you will pay for your visit. It’s that easy.
PATIENTS AGREE - AMWELL IS EASY & CONVENIENT
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves … take their word for it!
• “[The visit] took 20 minutes and prescription has been called in. The same process with my local doctor would’ve taken 2 to 3 hours between drive time, wait time, visit, and returning back to work.”
• “I honestly have to say this is one of the best new services I have ever used…I was able to download the app, pick a doctor, and “see” the doctor right from my iPhone.”
• “The whole process is easy to set up, within minutes we were connected to a video conference with a medical professional who was very thorough but more important, really took the time to listen.”
100% SECURE & CONFIDENTIAL
We take your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is confidential and HIPAA compliant.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
• Most Popular Mobile Telehealth Platform of 2014-2016 – App Annie
• Best Telemedicine App of 2016 – Healthline
• First telehealth service awarded accreditation by the American Telemedicine Association
CONNECT WITH US
To learn more or get your questions answered, please reach out to us!
• Web: www.amwell.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/amwellpatient
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/amwell
• Email: email@example.com
Amwell: Doctor Visits 24/7 Ranking History | Medical
Amwell: Doctor Visits 24/7 daily app ranking in Medical category for the last 30 days.
Amwell: Doctor Visits 24/7 Worldwide Rankings | Medical
Amwell: Doctor Visits 24/7 rankings per country in Medical category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …