This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate once again with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. In this article, find five push notifications strategies that will help you increase your app engagement. Read the entire post on Leanplum blog. Sometimes, you have a great app, but lack engagement. Or you drive downloads, but your retention is low. There are two possibilities here: you need to optimize certain user flows, or you’re missing out on key opportunities …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||4.18.45||January 25, 2018||4.31|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 885 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.18.45 released on January 25, 2018
Version 4.14.32 released on October 24, 2017
Version 4.13.24 released on July 20, 2017
Version 4.13.21 released on June 22, 2017
Here are some of the latest updates you’ll enjoy in 4.13.21:
• Introducing a whole new way to view People in your tree. Not only is there an improved view of their LifeStories, Facts, Records & more, but you can now see how they're all mapped together with a whole new interface!
• We have made serious improvements to security, specifically on our backend with Sign Up & Sign In. Your Security & Privacy remain a top priority here at Ancestry!
Thanks for being part of the Ancestry Family!
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Discover where you came from through photos, stories, historical documents, and so much more. With the Ancestry app you can explore your family stories anytime, anywhere.
• Discover stories, photos, and records about your ancestors with Ancestry Hints™
• Access more than 14 billion historical records, photos, and more
• Explore billions of historical photos and records
• Preserve and share your history with a family tree
• Share and collaborate with friends and family
Android Phone and Tablet Features:
• Ancestry Hints™ automatically find records, photos, and stories about your family
• In just a few taps create, edit, and see your family tree
• Sync automatically with your Ancestry.com account
• Easily upload photos and add facts or stories to your family tree
• Add family members to your tree from Facebook
Ancestry Ranking History | Books & Reference
Ancestry daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
Ancestry Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
Ancestry rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Our ASO Expert, Laurie Galazzo, was interviewed by RaiseMetrics, A/B testing platform provider. Get a glimpse of her answers below. Read the full discussion on RaiseMetrics blog. Why do you think ASO has become such an important aspect of app marketing over the last few years? App Store Optimization (ASO) has become increasingly popular over the last few years, as the amount of mobile apps have kept increasing phenomenally on the stores. Indeed, with over …