Testing your app before you launch is more than advised; it’s inevitable if you want your app to succeed and avoid bad surprises. There are multiple ways of evaluating your app’s efficiency. In this post we will give you various options that hopefully will guide you in your app pre-launch phase. Preliminary Testing with iOS Simulator If you’re an app developer, you probably already know the iOS Simulator, installed as part of the Xcode tools …
United States / US English
Burn Out Drag Racing
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Racing||20170519||May 25, 2017||3.98|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3427 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 20170519 released on May 25, 2017
Version 20150515 released on May 17, 2017
Version 20140517 released on May 17, 2014
Head to Head Racing over WiFi
Thousands of Engine build combinations
Improved garage interface
Customizable paint colors and schemes
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Find the right balance of accelerator and clutch to beat the pack in quarter mile drag racing. Get the best time in heads up drag racing action to move on in the tournament. Don't damage your ride. Repairs are expensive and time consuming. Race dragsters, funny cars, hot rods, gassers, jet cars, semis, and motorcycles at the drag strip.
Start the season and hit the brackets, smoke the competition to win prizes, get points and pick up sponsors.
Gather more points than the other drivers to the win the season championship cash prize.
Build up your bank roll in multiple levels of drag racing dragsters with increasing speed. Get to the top fuel class to start laying down sub 4 second passes!
Let the drag racing begin. How fast can you get your e.t.? Find the right combination of drag race components to make insanely fast passes. Time the tree pro tree or standard tree to get a hole shot on faster competition or just get massive horsepower.
Jump into the cockpit of your drag racer and put together a winning drag racing season running your car in quarter mile racing.
Tons of different customizations allow you to build a drag racer that looks great and screams across the asphalt.
Race you drag car down the drag strip to beat the competitors in heads up bracket racing
Use a combination of gas and trim to keeps your dragster ahead without destroying your ride.
This is one of the most challenging drag racing games you will find. Build your team of drivers, dragsters and sponsors. Try this drag racing free download and experience the horsepower.
---------------- How to play------------------
- First do a burnout to heat up your tire. Hot tires stick better.
- Get your engine rpms ready and drop the clutch when (HINT: or slightly before) the green light is lit.
- Try to get a reaction time of .500. That's perfect drag racing.
- Push the accelerator down to rev the engine
- Tap and hold the right side of the screen to control throttle
- Bottom of screen = full throttle
- Top of screen = less throttle
- No touch = no throttle
- Engage clutch to put power to the wheels
- Tap and anywhere on left side of screen
- Clutch is reset anytime the throttle is released
- A good burn out should lay down good rubber and also make your competitor wait for you in staging.
- Tires that sit longer cool more and loose more acceleration up in smoke.
- Normal tree gets yellows before green.
- In pro mode all three yellows flash together once before green. Hey, you're a pro!
- There is a half second delay between the lights.
- Try to time the tree to get the best jump.
- If you wait for the light to light up green before starting you will have a poor reaction time
- Leave too soon and get a foul and end your day early
- Don't destroy your vehicle.
- Drivers that are reckless drag racing with their dragster will not have a tough time being competitive.
- If you overheat your engine you will cause damage to your parts.
- Check the garage often to repair damage and upgrade part performance
- Damaged parts produce less power
Burn Out Drag Racing Ranking History | Games - Racing
Burn Out Drag Racing daily app ranking in Games - Racing category for the last 30 days.
Burn Out Drag Racing Worldwide Rankings | Games - Racing
Burn Out Drag Racing rankings per country in Games - Racing category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with ComboApp. Our new guest post highlights the importance of competition monitoring in your ASO and app marketing strategies. Find out 5 key elements to monitor, track and analyze in order to get ahead of your competitors. « Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. » This quote, although attributed to Sun-tzu, a Chinese military strategist in 400BC, couldn’t be more true in today’s mobile app …