App Store Optimization (ASO) is getting increasingly popular while the app store market is dominated by two major actors: Apple and Google. Both of these stores have their own specificities that need to be understood in order to build a strong ASO strategy. This article underlines the 3 biggest ASO differences. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. Since the apparition of mobile applications, two app stores clearly shape the mobile app ecosystem. Of course, …
United States / US English
Kids Construction Game: Preschool
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Educational||1.2||January 21, 2017||4.17|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1487 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 13 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.2 released on January 21, 2017
Quality of some images were increased.
Version 1.1 released on December 04, 2016
Version 1.0 released on October 28, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
This is an all-in-one construction app for kids! They will learn various structures, construction machines and tools and practice them with various kid games.
- Memory Matching Game: Kids will make brain exercise by playing memory matching game with structures, construction machines and tools.
- Practice Construction Items: Toddlers will practice by trying to find the correct construction item.
- Drawing Game: Kids will draw on empty canvas or on different construction shapes. They can use various colors for drawing and can save their drawings. This section is a doodle for kids.
- There are 3 kids construction flashcard categories (structures, machines, tools)
- It will allow your child to meet the common structures (house, airport, factory, bridge etc.), machines (bulldozer, concrete mixer, forklift, dump truck etc.) and tools (bricks, cement, hammer, helmet etc.).
- This app stimulates the child's senses through images, sounds and touch.
- Colorful high quality pictures keep your babies' interest level high.
- Professional pronunciation of words for child's correct learning.
- Nice animations and real sounds of construction machines and tools!
- Your toddler will learn much faster with this unique app!
- This app is designed for kids educational purposes.
This game is ideal for parents and children to play and enjoy together. Playing is so easy that even a baby can do it without the help of an adult.
Kids Construction Game: Preschool Ranking History | Games - Educational
Kids Construction Game: Preschool daily app ranking in Games - Educational category for the last 30 days.
Kids Construction Game: Preschool Worldwide Rankings | Games - Educational
Kids Construction Game: Preschool rankings per country in Games - Educational category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Ever wanted to learn App Store Optimization in a fun and easy way? App Store Optimization can be quite overwhelming and it’s not always easy to understand its various aspects. Laurie, our content strategist, came up with this funny but useful presentation on ASO where she’s comparing your app to something you would not expect! Check it out right now to discover what it is… Please let us know in the comments if Laurie succeeded …