Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Step up your driving skills to earn points towards big rewards, with Streetwise. You’ll earn points for each smart drive you complete, which means accelerating slowly, following the speed limit and braking softly. Sounds easy, right? Since Streetwise runs on cruise control in the background, you can earn points without even opening the app.
To get started, download the app, get in your car and go. You’ll earn 1,000 points just for signing up and can start enjoying your rewards immediately!
• $500 ‘First 50’ Sweepstakes – Complete your first 50 trips for a chance to win a $500 cash card*
• Driving Performance – Here’s your chance to show off just how brilliant you are behind the wheel and get rewarded for it
• Auctions & Sweepstakes – Earn points for smart driving and use them to enter to win gift cards from brands you love like Amazon, Best Buy, Shell and Visa
• Exclusive Insurance Offers – Earn special offers from top-rated insurance companies, based on your smart driving
• Trip Rating – See what trips you earned the most points on and why, based on speed, acceleration and time of day you drove
• Extra Rewards – Apply your unused points toward additional rewards, like savings on your favorite merchandise and Daily Deals for up to 80% off
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OF ANY KIND, OR INSURANCE QUOTE NECESSARY. PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR QUOTE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING. Sweepstakes starts at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on the first day of the month and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on the last day of the month. Open to legal residents in 50 U.S. states and D.C., 18+ years of age. Total prize ARV: $500.00. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules for full details: https://streetwiserewards.com/gateway?t=sweepstakesmicrosite. Sponsor: Answer Financial, Inc., 15910 Ventura Blvd, 6th Fl, Encino, CA 91436.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.