Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Stay informed, entertained and in touch with AOL.
* 2015 Webby Award Honoree for News (handheld devices) in Mobile Sites & Apps *
Get today’s headlines, fast-loading AOL Mail and trending videos right from your phone with the AOL app. Receive breaking news alerts instantly even before opening the app and never miss the urgent notifications you need throughout your day. Whatever you enjoy reading, the AOL app has you covered: News, Entertainment, Finance, Lifestyle, Sports and Weather. Plus, check your AOL email, send messages, receive real-time email alerts, manage your inbox and access all your AOL and phone contacts.
- Today’s trending headlines, news, entertainment, finance, lifestyle, sports and weather - all in the AOL app
- Read news and stories from popular sites like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Engadget, Daily Finance and AOL Sports
- Get instant push notifications for breaking news stories
- Fast-loading email with tools that save you time
- Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
- Access all of your AOL and phone contacts easily, in one place
- Swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
- Tap just once to empty all trash and spam
- Enjoy informative or LOL video clips that interest you the most
- Find the top news stories, hottest entertainment buzz, and even funny pet videos
Social & Weather
- Social sharing: send articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Check weather in your location with a tap
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.