Rishan from Yodel Mobile is one of our ASO Experts and he’s answered our questions on App Store Optimization (ASO). Discover his insights below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve worked in the mobile industry for the past 5 years. Having come from a mobile innovations and insights background, I was quick to realise the importance and impact that mobile would have on brands, businesses and everyday users for the …
United States / US English
Zomato - Restaurant Finder
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||11.7.2||February 05, 2018||4.3|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2766 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 11.7.2 released on February 05, 2018
Version 11.7.1 released on December 28, 2017
Making the world a better place to eat, one update at a time.
Version 11.7 released on December 22, 2017
Version 11.6.8 released on December 06, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Zomato lets you search for and discover restaurants to eat out at or order in from. Browse through restaurant menus, photos, user reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.
If you are in India, UAE, or Lebanon, you can also order food online for delivery, with thousands of great food delivery restaurants to choose from.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, Amaya).
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones near your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine Out, Food Delivery, Nightlife, or Takeaway.
* Browse our theme-based curated lists to discover places for the best burgers, perfect date spots, or the top trending restaurants.
* Create your own Collections and share them with your friends and followers.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* Maintain an easy reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Use the map view to explore restaurants around you, or draw a circle to search in a specific area.
* Find and follow your friends to see where they're eating and what they like.
* Journal the restaurants you eat at using your Dineline.
* In-app table booking (select locations) – you can view and book yourself a table at all partner restaurants.
* Camera - To take photos of food and restaurants for reviews.
* Contacts - To get your Google account information for singing in Zomato via Google.
* Location - To identify your location and show the restaurants closest to you.
* Phone - To make calls to the restaurant directly from the Restaurant listing.
* SMS - To read OTP required for phone number verification while placing an Online Order.
* Storage - To store photos captured by you and to access photos to be published with your reviews.
* Phone state - To identify cellular network information for optimising performance on low bandwidth network.
Zomato is now available in over 10,000 cities across India, the
USA, Australia, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Italy, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
USA, Australia, and Canada – we were previously called Urbanspoon in your countries.
Zomato - Restaurant Finder Ranking History | Food & Drink
Zomato - Restaurant Finder daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
Zomato - Restaurant Finder Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
Zomato - Restaurant Finder rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the great opportunity to contribute once again to Apptamin’s blog (app preview video company), hosted by Sylvain Gauchet. This guest post is a complete and up-to-date guide to iOS app name and keywords optimization. Find everything you need to know to master your Apple App Store keywords optimization and improve your discoverability. Learn effective strategies from data driven case studies. Read the entire post on Apptamin’s blog. Your app is live and available …