We had the pleasure to collaborate again Andrew Hubbard, founder of App Publishers Paradise: useful mobile app marketing resource. Our guest post outlines 3 new iOS9 key features that were introduced during the WWDC15 keynote. Every app developer or marketer should take these into account in their app marketing strategy. Here’s a sneak peek of our article. Read the rest of this article on App Publishers Paradise blog. The annual Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference Keynote was held this …
United States / US English
Food Ordering & Delivery App
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||4.3.4||November 29, 2017||4.01|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2719 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.3.4 released on November 29, 2017
Version 5.0.6 released on November 08, 2017
Version 5.0.5 released on November 07, 2017
Version 5.0.2 released on October 15, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
If you're looking for the fastest and most easy-to-use online food ordering app, say hello to Zomato Order! Choose from the widest range of restaurants in your area – filter by ratings, cost and cuisine. Browse through up-to-date food menus and build your order super-quickly. And finally, enjoy exclusive offers and deals from your favourite home delivery restaurants!
• Choose from the largest selection of restaurants in your city. In fact, you have more options than you will ever need – whether you're looking to order in Lebanese for a working lunch, Italian for dinner, or spend a lazy Sunday on the couch with your best friend (pizza, duh!), we've got you covered. Oh, and if you're up late watching TV (or you work at a food delivery startup), you can order from a wide range of late-night delivery restaurants.
• Make informed choices – see other users' recent delivery experiences, and accurate food menus of all restaurants before you order.
• Find exactly what you need – search by restaurant name, cuisine, or dish. Remember that place with the awesome ice-cream cake dessert thingy? Neither do we. But hey, you can always search for it in a jiffy!
• You can also filter by delivery experience, cost, cuisine, minimum order quantity, and more. Looking for pocket-friendly places that deliver Chinese with no minimum order amount? Easy peasy!
• Pay with cash on delivery, or using online payment options like debit and credit cards, net banking, and mobile wallets.
• Save your most used addresses to place orders even faster. Get breakfast and lunch delivered to your work address, and dinner straight to your home (unless you work at a food delivery startup).
• Track your order status with real-time notifications, and contact our support team using the in-app chat feature if you need any help with your order. Gone are the days of turning red while yelling 'WHERE IS MY BIRYANI?' into the phone.
• See your entire order history, and save your favourites to re-order them with a single tap. If it takes you more than 10 seconds to order your favourite North Indian curry-naan meal the next time, you're doing it wrong.
• Order from your favourite fast food restaurants – McDonald's, KFC, Subway, Dunkin' Donuts, Burger King *pauses for breath* Nando's, Johnny Rockets, Box8, Chaayos, FreshMenu, Papa John's, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut... we've got them all.
Zomato Order is currently available in multiple cities across India, United Arab Emirates and the Philippines, including Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Manila.
Food Ordering & Delivery App Ranking History | Food & Drink
Food Ordering & Delivery App daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
Food Ordering & Delivery App Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
Food Ordering & Delivery App rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Ever wanted to learn App Store Optimization in a fun and easy way? App Store Optimization can be quite overwhelming and it’s not always easy to understand its various aspects. Laurie, our content strategist, came up with this funny but useful presentation on ASO where she’s comparing your app to something you would not expect! Check it out right now to discover what it is… Please let us know in the comments if Laurie succeeded …