This week, we’re happy to collaborate once again with Steve Young from AppMasters.co. 2015 has been an intense year for the app industry: new products, new improvements and major enhancements have surfaced. Apple and Google, the two dominant players, have both released considerable developments. What impact will these changes have on App Store Optimization (ASO)? Find below 7 key ASO takeaways from 2015. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Looking back at 2015, can …
United States / US English
MobilePatrol Public Safety App
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Social||5.3.08||February 28, 2017||4.08|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3521 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 5.3.01 released on August 17, 2016
Version 5.3.07 released on November 14, 2016
Add ability to comment on user stories and ability to view your history of public posts (under the Eye icon).
Submit data requests
Manage Delivery Preferences for offender notifications
Updated libraries for compatibility
Version 5.3.08 released on February 28, 2017
Removed permissions that aren't needed
Version 5.2.0 released on April 26, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
MobilePatrol connects you to important safety information, news, and critical alerts for places you care about. We partner with public safety and law enforcement agencies nationwide so you can receive timely access to information that keeps you and your loved ones safe. MobilePatrol focuses exclusively on public safety, so important information won’t get lost between your friends’ cat photos and the latest viral video!
Here are some of our users’ favorite features:
• Set up Neighborhoods where you and your loved ones live, work and play. We deliver important safety information from public safety agencies that serve your Neighborhoods.
• Quickly view relevant safety news and alerts from your Neighborhoods right on your Newsfeed. No more combing through daily social chatter to find important information!
• “Report it!” lets you contribute to your community’s safety. Share crime tips, traffic alerts, broken mains, fallen trees … even lost pets! Add related photos/videos to each report.
• Receive timely alerts and news from your Neighborhoods directly on your mobile device. Alerts from trusted public safety officials make sure you don’t miss any important news or events going on in your area.
• Conveniently access the most up-to-date public records for jail bookings, most wanted lists, sex offenders, and warrants. 24 hours a day. Every day.
Simply enter zipcodes of places where you and your family live, work, and play. You will automatically receive alerts and updates from public safety agencies that serve those areas. Stay on top of what’s going on at home, at work, at your child's school, or where your aging parent lives.
MobilePatrol is powered by partnerships with law enforcement agencies across the nation. Several thousand agencies are already online, and we are adding new partners every day. Can’t find any safety information from an agency serving your favorite Neighborhood? Please tell us at email@example.com.
If you are a member of law enforcement, you get access to our suite of tools designed specifically for you, at no cost!
Your agency can:
• Send custom news and alerts to your community (Mobile, Facebook & Twitter all from one place)
• Receive crime tips and offender sightings from your community
• List your public records in one easily accessible location
Join thousands of other agencies already on MobilePatrol. Signup to access your FREE law enforcement dashboard and start posting today: http://www.appriss.com/mobilepatrol.html
Have questions? Check out our website: http://www.appriss.com/mobilepatrol.html
Already follow your law enforcement agency’s Twitter and liked their Facebook page? Great. MobilePatrol integrates social media from local agencies and allows you to see every new post or tweet, all in one place.
Other key features:
• Locate Sex Offenders in your neighborhood.
• View Missing Children in your area.
• Obtain information on Delinquent Child Support Warrants.
• Are you a victim of crime? Register to be notified immediately of the status of offenders through our most powerful information service system VINE® (Victim Information and Notification Everyday). For more information about VINE, please visit www.VINELink.com.
App provided by:
“Keeping Communities Safe and Informed”
We want to hear from you. Send any feedback, suggestions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MobilePatrol Public Safety App Ranking History | Social
MobilePatrol Public Safety App daily app ranking in Social category for the last 30 days.
MobilePatrol Public Safety App Worldwide Rankings | Social
MobilePatrol Public Safety App rankings per country in Social category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this guest post, Dom Bracher, co-founder at Tapdaq, shares his expertise with us and describes the 3 most important metrics in mobile marketing. If you’re new to mobile analytics, this article will certainly help you getting started! In the world of mobile analytics there are now a vast number of metrics which you need to be tracking in order to determine the overall health of your application. In fact, one of the biggest challenges …