This week’s blog post comes from Maciej from Whalla Labs (@WhallaLabs), mobile development company. Learn everything you need to know about app micro-interactions to increase your app engagement. Are you about to launch a brand new mobile app? Let’s make a quick checklist: great idea? Of course. Perfect information architecture? Checked. Bugs? None. Beautiful design? Yes. App Store Optimization (ASO)? Prepared. Micro-interactions? Wait, what? Micro-interactions are a hot topic lately and you’ve probably heard of …
United States / US English
How to Draw - Easy Lessons
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Education||4.6||June 16, 2017||4.07|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1157 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.6 released on June 16, 2017
Drawing tools improved for landscape mode
Version 4.5.1 released on June 10, 2017
Version 4.3.1 released on May 12, 2017
• UI errors in landscape view fixed
• Small improvements performance
• Bugs fixed. Well, as ever :)
Version 4.1.2 released on April 11, 2017
• fixed the error of starting the app on devices with Android Gingerbread
• new instructions and groups of instructions!
• new app design (more modern)
• a lot of error in content and app were fixed
• the ability to disable advertising (paid)
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Learn to draw with How to Draw! Like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
• EASY: you don't need any special skills, just start drawing
• INTERESTING: try different styles of drawings
• FUNNY: now you can draw nice animals, or cartoon characters or cars and more
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, dragons, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into a number of steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
The next permissions:
used for showing and maintance ads only
used for saving your own drawings only
BETA available on https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.artelplus.howtodraw
How to Draw - Easy Lessons Ranking History | Education
How to Draw - Easy Lessons daily app ranking in Education category for the last 30 days.
How to Draw - Easy Lessons Worldwide Rankings | Education
How to Draw - Easy Lessons rankings per country in Education category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Weibo, Orkut, vKontakte, Line… no, no, these are not Ikea furniture. They’re just a few among many other social networks. Discover them right now. Facebook is not alone! Most of the time, when someone hears “social media” or “social network” he or she directly thinks of Facebook or Twitter. However, it is a big mistake to reduce the social media landscape to these American giants. The BI Intelligence posted a report as of October 30, …