App Store Optimization (ASO) is getting increasingly popular while the app store market is dominated by two major actors: Apple and Google. Both of these stores have their own specificities that need to be understood in order to build a strong ASO strategy. This article underlines the 3 biggest ASO differences. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. Since the apparition of mobile applications, two app stores clearly shape the mobile app ecosystem. Of course, …
United States / US English
ZenUI, ASUS Computer Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Tools||220.127.116.117_160621||November 22, 2017||4.57|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1874 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.1687_160621 released on November 22, 2017
Version 22.214.171.124_160414 released on November 21, 2017
Version 126.96.36.1999_170803 released on August 16, 2017
- Dropbox support removal
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvement
- Brand new ZenUI 4.0 design
- Fast path navigation
- Add bottom toolbar
- Support theme change
Version 188.8.131.521S364_170315 released on March 21, 2017
- Improve performance
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Manage your files efficiently and easily with ASUS File Manager! ASUS File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device's memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Experience and enjoy these features that ASUS Manager has to offer:
- Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device's internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
- Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
- More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
- Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
- Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
- Disk tools: Storage analyzer, recycle bin and hidden cabinet let you manage your disk easily.
For more product information and videos, check out:
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: firstname.lastname@example.org
File Manager Ranking History | Tools
File Manager daily app ranking in Tools category for the last 30 days.
File Manager Worldwide Rankings | Tools
File Manager rankings per country in Tools category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We’re proud to collaborate with Appsbuilder, the innovative mobile publishing and distribution platform empowering its users to build a solid mobile presence. Here is a sneek peek of our guest post. Read the rest of this blog post on Appsbuilder blog. This crazy app world Apps are everywhere. They help us find our way, pick what food to eat and where to eat it. They entertain us, amuse us and connect us with our friends and family… For many of …