This is a very interesting guest post coming from Kate Abrosimova, Content Marketing Director at Yalantis (mobile application development company). This article goes through mobile app branding and talks about three fundamental things that mobile app owners need to define about their brands: brand personality, brand visual identity, and brand relationships. Learn how to do so below. Identify your brand Your brand is defined by the experience that customers have when they interact with your …
United States / US English
Audiobooks from Audible
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||2.17.0||October 12, 2017||4.46|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2899 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.9.0 released on January 01, 1970
Version 2.9.1 released on January 01, 1970
Version 2.8.0 released on September 01, 2016
Version 2.7.0 released on August 03, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
LISTENING IS THE NEW READING
Welcome to Audible, an Amazon company. Home of the world’s largest selection of audiobooks, audio shows, and original series.
Hear A-list celebrities narrate their favorite stories, enjoy full-cast performances, discover Grammy® award-winning audiobooks, and more. Listen to your audiobooks anytime, anywhere—at home or on the go with our free app. Even if you switch devices, you'll never lose your place.
Try Audible free for 30-days and get your first audiobook on us!
WHAT’S TO LOVE
- Explore new releases, best-sellers, mysteries, sci-fi, romance, and memoirs – whatever your passion you're sure to find the perfect listen.
- Keep up to date on current trends, news, and events with Audible original audio shows and top stories from The New York Times, The Washington Post, and others.
- Whether you’re relaxing at home, commuting to work, at the gym, or just doing chores, there’s a story for every activity.
WHAT WE’RE LISTENING TO
- IT by Stephen King
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart
- Artemis by Andy Weir
EXPLORE FEATURES FOR THE AUDIOBOOK LISTENER
- Access ad-free, premium audio. Listen without interruptions.
- Download your books to listen to offline.
- Automatically sync your audiobooks across all your devices.
- Customize your narration speed.
- Set a sleep timer for up to an hour, or until the next chapter.
WHAT DO I GET WITH MEMBERSHIP?
- 30 days of membership free, plus a book to get you started.
- 1 credit a month after trial, good for any book regardless of price.
- Your own library to build. Keep your books forever, even if you cancel.
- Exclusive, members-only savings. Get 30% off additional audiobooks.
- Easy exchanges. Don’t love a book? Swap it for free, anytime. Seriously.
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download the free Audible app
2. Sign in securely with your Amazon account
3. Sign up for your 30-day free trial
4. Choose any book to get started. Your first book is free
WHAT OUR LISTENERS ARE SAYING
“I have felt every range of emotion while listening, getting so caught up that I’m actually ‘happy’ to hit traffic” – James C. Listener since 2010
“My son wouldn’t read. But he listened to book after book and loved them so much, he learned to read!” – Noelle C. Listener since 2006
“I find that audiobooks bring a story to life, and add a dimension to the characters that reading doesn’t always give me.” – Laura H. Listener since 2001
“After my daughter was born, I simply didn’t have time to curl up with a good book anymore. Audible gave that back to me.” Jay O. Listener since 2011
Download the free Audible audiobook player and start listening!
Audiobooks from Audible Ranking History | Books & Reference
Audiobooks from Audible daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
Audiobooks from Audible Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
Audiobooks from Audible rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Over the last few years, the AppStore algorithm has been updated a few times without achieving Apple’s goals to ban cheaters and robotic downloads. This summer, Apple finally introduced a new algorithm, entirely redesigned to push forward newer apps with better reviews and reputation… Reputation comes first Until now, download volumes and velocity were the two most important factors for rankings on the App Store. Though, Apple recently changed the App Store algorithms to push …