Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
NEW FOR MEMBERS: Two Audible Original titles with membership every month!
LISTENING IS THE NEW READING
Welcome to Audible, an Amazon company. Home of the world’s largest selection of audiobooks, audio shows, and original series.
Hear A-list celebrities narrate their favorite stories, enjoy full-cast performances, discover Grammy® award-winning audiobooks, and more. Listen to your audiobooks anytime, anywhere—at home or on the go with our free app. Even if you switch devices, you'll never lose your place.
Try Audible free for 30-days and get your first audiobook on us!
WHAT’S TO LOVE
- Explore new releases, best-sellers, mysteries, sci-fi, romance, and memoirs – whatever your passion you're sure to find the perfect listen.
- Keep up to date on current trends, news, and events with Audible original audio shows and top stories from The New York Times, The Washington Post, and others.
- Whether you’re relaxing at home, commuting to work, at the gym, or just doing chores, there’s a story for every activity.
WHAT WE’RE LISTENING TO
- Fire and Fury
- IT by Stephen King
- I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart
- Artemis by Andy Weir
EXPLORE FEATURES FOR THE AUDIOBOOK LISTENER
- Access ad-free, premium audio. Listen without interruptions.
- Download your books to listen to offline.
- Automatically sync your audiobooks across all your devices.
- Customize your narration speed.
- Set a sleep timer for up to an hour, or until the next chapter.
WHAT DO I GET WITH MEMBERSHIP?
- 30 days of membership free, plus a book to get you started.
- 1 credit a month after trial, good for any book regardless of price.
- Your own library to build. Keep your books forever, even if you cancel.
- Exclusive, members-only savings. Get 30% off additional audiobooks.
- Easy exchanges. Don’t love a book? Swap it for free, anytime. Seriously.
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download the free Audible app
2. Sign in securely with your Amazon account
3. Sign up for your 30-day free trial
4. Choose any book to get started. Your first book is free
Download the free Audible audiobook player and start listening!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.