This week, we’re having the great opportunity to contribute to Business of Apps blog. We thought of assembling all ASO’s best practices, for both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, in one single PDF document. Wait no longer and download for free your ASO cheat sheet! Download PDF on Business of Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” is crucial to get your app known. Although it is not rocket …
United States / US English
Audio Books by Audiobooks
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||5.73||January 22, 2018||4.24|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3406 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 16 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.73 released on January 22, 2018
• A smart recommendations feature to curate books picks just for you
• Minor bug fixes for an optimized user experience
Version 5.72 released on December 20, 2017
This update introduces
- redesigned book details pages
- redesigned ratings and reviews page
- new carousel slider to navigate within series and booklists
Version 5.71 released on November 28, 2017
Version 5.4.3 released on August 30, 2017
This update includes minor bug fixes.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Wish you could read more but don’t have the time? You’ll love audiobooks!
Audiobooks.com is the best free audiobook app to download and instantly stream more than 100,000 premium audiobooks. Read more books and get more done with our most stable, feature-filled app ever.
Everything you need is right within the app: claim credits on titles, access your audio book wishlist, view your library, and play your audio books without ever having to visit the website. We add hundreds of new books every week, and your first premium audiobook is free! Plus, we have a library of 7,000 free audio titles for everyone to enjoy.
Our top features include:
• Your audio book library is yours to keep, forever
• Variable narration speed at 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2x original pace
• Easy navigation with quick touch actions and a large visual interface
• Live Chat with our Customer Service team for instant assistance
• Notes tool to create custom bookmarks with memos
• Detailed series information so you can browse popular series or easily find your next audio book
• Member Deals make your credits go further with member exclusive audiobook bundles
• Stream audiobooks anytime, anywhere over Wi-Fi and mobile data to enjoy your entire library without taking up device storage space, or download in full for offline listening
• High quality mp3 sound
The Audiobooks.com app has wide compatibility:
• Download audible books directly to any Android device, and use the Audiobooks.com smartwatch app to easily control selection and playback of audiobooks from your library.
• Enjoy audiobooks on the road with Android Auto and select manufacturer’s in-car infotainment systems, including GM, Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles
• Listen in your home with Sonos, the smart speaker system – Audiobooks.com is the only audiobook app that integrates with Sonos
You’ll love listening to these New York Times bestsellers and recently added new releases:
• The Rooster Bar by John Grisham
• In the Midst of Winter: A Novel by Isabel Allende
• What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton
• Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
You can also browse and listen from a wide selection of genres:
• Fiction favorites including romance novels, literary short stories, mystery, and science fiction
• Textbooks and reference titles for MCAT and other exams and courses
• Make this your go-to Bible app for full-length audio versions of the King James Bible and other religious audio books, meditations and prayer books, including the Quran
• Learn a new language with hundreds of new educational audio courses for 45+ different languages
• Huge selection of family-friendly books for kids, toddlers, and teens
Check out our top current book lists:
• New York Times Non-Fiction
• Oprah’s Book Club Classics
• The Best of 2017 (so far)
Don’t be stuck in the past with ebooks or books on tape. Digital audiobooks make audible stories come to life when you’re commuting, working out, cleaning the house, knitting, cooking and more! Make the most of your limited time and rekindle your love of reading with audiobooks from Audiobooks.com.
Audio Books by Audiobooks Ranking History | Books & Reference
Audio Books by Audiobooks daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
Audio Books by Audiobooks Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
Audio Books by Audiobooks rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Our ASO Expert, Laurie Galazzo, was interviewed by RaiseMetrics, A/B testing platform provider. Get a glimpse of her answers below. Read the full discussion on RaiseMetrics blog. Why do you think ASO has become such an important aspect of app marketing over the last few years? App Store Optimization (ASO) has become increasingly popular over the last few years, as the amount of mobile apps have kept increasing phenomenally on the stores. Indeed, with over …