This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate again with Stefan from Leanplum (mobile marketing platform). In this post, Stefan gives us 4 steps to improve app retention. Discover actionable techniques that will help boosting your app retention rate. Research has repeatedly shown that mobile user retention is a challenge. Many mobile teams pride themselves on their acquisition strategies and “growth hacks,” but the fact remains: for every user who downloads your app, only a …
United States / US English
Red Zebra Broadcasting,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||News & Magazines||2.5.50||November 11, 2017||3.5|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2282 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.5.50 released on November 11, 2017
Version 3.8.4 released on August 25, 2017
Version 3.7.5 released on August 07, 2017
Version 3.3.76 released on April 29, 2017
· A completely new UI focused on a refreshed and engaging user experience and interaction.
· Flat design making the app even more user friendly
· Improvements for reliability and speed.
· Easier access to the radio station’s social media updates and on-demand content
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Get closer to DC sports with ESPN 980. Listen to every Redskins game and hear top personalities including Chris Cooley, Kevin Sheehan, Bram Weinstein, Doc Walker, Brian Mitchell, Scott Jackson, Steve Czaban, Al Galdi and more. Watch player interviews and Videocasts from your favorite personalities, including Chris Cooley’s “Cooley Film Breakdown” - an exclusive, in-depth look at Redskins key plays each week during the NFL season. No matter where you go, we’re bringing you the hottest DC sports topics so you’ll never miss a beat! Plus, if you missed it you can go back and listen on-demand to your favorite shows and hear top interviews with top guests. Get closer to DC Sports by downloading the ESPN 980 app today!
ESPN 980 App is a user friendly media app that:
1. Allows you to listen to:
• Audio Livestreams
• Recorded shows (podcasts) – that you can either listen online or offline (after downloading them) without any data usage.
2. Makes you a part of ESPN 980 Radio community, giving you access to the most important online communities the broadcaster has:
• Facebook and the latest Facebook Posts (Integrated in the app)
• Twitter posts – just one click apart
• Website, Instagram, etc…
3. Gives you an interactive media experience through:
• Radio Reporter Feature:: you can send pictures, audio, text, and video from your phone to the broadcaster
• Notification Feature: you will be able to receive information about the latest news, programs, contests and sport competition results directly from your broadcaster
• Flash Poll Feature: let your voice be heard, by answering to the hottest questions and polls the Radio will address to you.
• [Chat Feature]:: talk to an entire community, participate to different group talks on the most amazing subjects.
Download it now! It’s not just a Radio, it’s your next community!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
ESPN 980 Ranking History | News & Magazines
ESPN 980 daily app ranking in News & Magazines category for the last 30 days.
ESPN 980 Worldwide Rankings | News & Magazines
ESPN 980 rankings per country in News & Magazines category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this guest post, Thomas Sommer, head of content marketing at AppLift, outlines the importance of customer lifetime value (LTV) in app marketing. A great read for any app advertisers seeking to optimize their mobile campaigns. Although the concept of customer lifetime value (LTV) for mobile users has gained a lot of attention in the past couple of years, there is still a lot of confusion and misunderstandings around both LTV's definition and how it should be used for …