This week, we had the great opportunity to collaborate with OpenXcell, one of the pioneers in mobile app development services. Discover the first part of our guest post on the best practices of app localization. Read the rest of this article here. You spent months building an awesome app. You’ve worked hard on your App Store Optimization and your app is selling well in English-speaking countries. However, on the other hand, you’re struggling to drive downloads and your traffic …
United States / US English
The Team 980
Red Zebra Broadcasting,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||News & Magazines||4.0.2||January 31, 2018||3.37|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2247 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.0.2 released on January 31, 2018
Version 3.8.4 released on August 25, 2017
Version 3.7.5 released on August 07, 2017
Version 3.3.76 released on April 29, 2017
· A completely new UI focused on a refreshed and engaging user experience and interaction.
· Flat design making the app even more user friendly
· Improvements for reliability and speed.
· Easier access to the radio station’s social media updates and on-demand content
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Get closer to DC sports with The Team 980. Listen to every Redskins post-game and hear top personalities including Chris Cooley, Kevin Sheehan, Bram Weinstein, Doc Walker, Brian Mitchell, Scott Jackson, Steve Czaban, Al Galdi and more. Watch player interviews and Videocasts from your favorite personalities, including Chris Cooley’s “Cooley Film Breakdown” - an exclusive, in-depth look at Redskins key plays each week during the NFL season. No matter where you go, we’re bringing you the hottest DC sports topics so you’ll never miss a beat! Plus, if you missed it you can go back and listen on-demand to your favorite shows and hear top interviews with top guests. Get closer to DC Sports by downloading the The Team 980 app today!
The Team 980 App is a user friendly media app that:
1. Allows you to listen to:
• Audio Livestreams
• Recorded shows (podcasts) – that you can either listen online or offline (after downloading them) without any data usage.
2. Makes you a part of The Team 980 Radio community, giving you access to the most important online communities the broadcaster has:
• Facebook and the latest Facebook Posts (Integrated in the app)
• Twitter posts – just one click apart
• Website, Instagram, etc…
3. Gives you an interactive media experience through:
• Radio Reporter Feature:: you can send pictures, audio, text, and video from your phone to the broadcaster
• Notification Feature: you will be able to receive information about the latest news, programs, contests and sport competition results directly from your broadcaster
• Flash Poll Feature: let your voice be heard, by answering to the hottest questions and polls the Radio will address to you.
! New feature added: Control Autoplay ON/OFF from the application settings
Download it now! It’s not just a Radio, it’s your next community!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
The Team 980 Ranking History | News & Magazines
The Team 980 daily app ranking in News & Magazines category for the last 30 days.
The Team 980 Worldwide Rankings | News & Magazines
The Team 980 rankings per country in News & Magazines category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …