Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Download WeatherBug®, winner of the 2016 “Best Weather App” by Appy Awards.
“I love using WeatherBug because it is very easy to use and gives the most accurate current and future weather reports!” – Android User Review
WeatherBug, the best free weather app, powered by the world's largest network of professional weather stations, providing the fastest weather alerts, real-time weather conditions, accurate hourly forecasts & 10-day forecasts, 18 weather maps including Doppler radar, satellite, lightning alerts, precipitation, local temperature, local pressure, local radar, wind chill, heat index, humid, wind, pollen, UV and much more!
Join millions of users who depend on WeatherBug, the longest running weather app, to help you prepare for all weather conditions and Know Before®.
THE WEATHERBUG ADVANTAGE
• Spark™ Lightning Alerts: Using WeatherBug's Total Lightning Network, receive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts 50% quicker and be prepared for severe weather conditions.
• World's Largest Professional Weather Network: WeatherBug has the largest professional grade weather stations in North America which report hyper-local weather conditions in real-time.
• 18 Animated Maps: WeatherBug provides the most weather maps so you have multiple options on what weather conditions you need to see.
• International Forecasts: Prepare for weather abroad with WeatherBug's weather forecasts for over 2.6 million locations across the globe.
• Customize Your Weather: Customize your weather data to fit your personal needs with the ability to rearrange weather tiles to your liking.
• Lifestyles Forecasts: Custom weather forecasts for all your lifestyle activities such as sports games, golf, lawn care, allergies, pollen, outdoors & more.
TRACK ANY CONDITION
• Alert Notifications: Receive severe weather alerts from WeatherBug, the NWS & NOAA
• Current Weather Conditions: Real-time weather conditions for your local & saved locations
• Detailed Weather Forecasts: Reliable hourly forecasts & 10-day forecasts
• Local Pollen Details: Explore local polled and national pollen count & data
• Live Doppler Radar: Doppler radar animation for precipitation information
• Real-Time Traffic Conditions: View current traffic conditions to better plan your day
• Notifications View: See current weather conditions & receive alerts in your notifications area
• Precise Weather Details: Get wind speed, UV Index, weather observations and more
• Weather Widgets: Add weather information to your home screen with weather widgets
• Hurricane Center: Track hurricanes using satellite & radar and see the latest hurricane forecasts
CUSTOMIZE YOUR WEATHER
• Local Conditions: Access to local weather conditions, weather map & weather radar
• Multi-language Support: Get your weather in English, Spanish & Portuguese
• Temperature Units: Fahrenheit (°F), Celsius (°C)
• Wind Units: MPH, KPH, Knots and MPS
• Pressure Units: Inches and millibars
CONNECT WITH US
• Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WeatherBug
• Follow us on Twitter - @WeatherBug
• Watch our YouTube weather channel broadcast -
• Subscribe to our Know Before blog - http://knowbefore.weatherbug.com
Be prepared. Know Before. Download WeatherBug, the best free weather app today!
This app may include “Interest-Based Ads” (see https://www.weatherbug.com/legal/privacy#AC) for more information) and may collect or share “Precise Location Data” (see https://www.weatherbug.com/legal/privacy#PLD for more information).
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.