United States / US English
MLB Advanced Media, L.P.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||7.1.1||March 29, 2018||3.95|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4067 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 7.1.1 released on March 29, 2018
• General Improvements
• Use the new TODAY tab for easy access to your tickets on gameday
• Your ticket backgrounds are now animated for customization and security
Version 6.6.0 released on January 22, 2018
Version 6.4.0 released on August 31, 2017
Version 6.2.0 released on July 06, 2017
• Support for the 2017 MLB All-Star events at Marlins Park in Miami
• Redesigned ticket purchase flow and user experience
• General improvements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The MLB Ballpark app is your favorite mobile companion when visiting any of the 30 Major League Baseball ballparks. This official MLB application perfectly complements and personalizes your trips with the tickets, loyalty, journal, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content.
Additional features available at select MLB ballparks incl• ude automated check-in and offers and points-of-interest with iBeacon technology as well as mobile food ordering and seat and experience upgrades.
**** Ballpark features (Phone) ****
• Convenient mobile ticket purchase with seat view & seat map (select clubs)
• Access and manage your tickets (MLB.com account required; select clubs)
• Augmented Reality support for AR experiences (available for select ballparks during select times)
• VR Virtual Reality support for VRvirtual reality experiences at (select ballparks)
• Check-in BTLE technology (select ballparks only)*
• Journal: Upload and share personal photos from your ballpark visits, dating back to 2005
• View team statistics and watch video highlights from games attended
• Ballpark and player entrance music listings
• Social media clubhouse, including social rewards for select clubs
• Seat and experience upgrade functionality (at select ballparks)**
• Message Inbox - view club promotions, ticket activities, and local notifications in one convenient view
• Check-in for ballpark offers and rewards
• Interactive concourse maps and directories
• Social media integration
• Customize to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
• Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
• Access to food and beverage ordering (available at select ballparks)*ballparks) ***
• Directions and parking information
• Customize notifications for your favorite ballparks
* BTLE technology:
Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Progressive Field (Cleveland), Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minnesota), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh), Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field (Seattle), Busch Stadium (St. Louis), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas), Nationals Park (Washington DC), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Marlins Park (Miami), Rogers Centre (Toronto), Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Comerica Park (Detroit), Coors Field (Denver)
**Seat and experience upgrades:
Angel Stadium (Anaheim), Chase Field (Arizona), SunTrust Park (Atlanta), Oriole Park @ Camden Yards (Baltimore), Fenway Park (Boston), Wrigley Field (Chicago), Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago), Great American Ball Park (Cincinnati), Coors Field (Colorado), Comerica Park (Detroit), Minute Maid Park (Houston). Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City), Marlins Park (Miami), Miller Park (Milwaukee), Target Field (Minneapolis), Citi Field (New York), Oakland Coliseum (Oakland), Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), PNC Park (Pittsburgh) Petco Park (San Diego), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Safeco Field
(Seattle), Tropicana Field (Tampa Bay) and Globe Life Park (Texas). Additional'l ballparks will be added as they become available.
*** Food & Beverage or Merchandise mobile ordering:
Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Chase Field (Arizona), Marlins Park (Miami). SunTrust Park (Atlanta), AT&T Park (San Francisco), Comerica Park (Detroit), Dodgers Stadium (Los Angeles), Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati). Additional'l ballparks will be added as they become available.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
© 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
MLB Ballpark Ranking History | Sports
MLB Ballpark daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
MLB Ballpark Worldwide Rankings | Sports
MLB Ballpark rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.