This article was generously submitted by Krista McLandress, Marketing Manager at AppsBuilder – a professional, yet easy to use mobile app development platform. In this guest post, Krista tackles a controversial subject and compares app design innovation vs templates and themes usage. If she thinks that hand coded apps will not disappear, she points out how time-consuming it can be to craft an entire new app design. App developers should sometimes focus more on their app business …
United States / US English
MLB At Bat
MLB Advanced Media, L.P.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||7.0.3||February 28, 2018||4.29|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3992 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 7.0.3 released on February 28, 2018
· MLB At Bat returns for the 2018 MLB season with access to everything Spring Training, including live game broadcasts, scores and schedules, breaking news and expert analysis from the Grapefruit and Cactus Leagues
· General improvements
Version 6.7.1 released on January 18, 2018
Version 6.6.0 released on October 12, 2017
- Introducing Ask At Bat beta. Use our new voice bot feature to quickly answer your MLB questions on league and stat leaders. Tap the new microphone icon in the upper right hand corner to activate Ask At Bat.
- Live Postseason coverage for every game through the 2017 World Series
- General app improvements
Version 6.3.2 released on August 14, 2017
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
MLB At Bat – the #1 app for live baseball all year – returns for the 2018 MLB season with access to everything Spring Training, including live game broadcasts, scores and schedules, breaking news and expert analysis from the Grapefruit and Cactus Leagues. At Bat is the official app of Major League Baseball.
****AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
**** 2018 SPRING TRAINING FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available before Opening Day)
**Watch and Listen Live **
- Access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch live video of nearly 300 Spring Training games
- Listen to available live radio broadcasts of Spring Training games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on Android smartphones and tablets and other supported mobile devices
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
**Follow Your Favorite Team at Spring Training **
- Track batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game live
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Designated your favorite team to be featured in At Bat’s homescreen, scoreboard, news and video
- Favorite team icon home screen widget for one-click access to your favorite team’s At Bat homepage (Phones only)
- MLB icon home screen widget for in-progress scores around the league
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (Phones only)
- Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and players stats for every team
- Closed captioning for live video
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
MLB At Bat features live action from the Arizona Diamondbacks, Atlanta Braves, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, Colorado Rockies, Detroit Tigers, Houston Astros, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Los Angeles Dodgers, Miami Marlins, Milwaukee Brewers, Minnesota Twins, New York Mets, New York Yankees, Oakland Athletics, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, St. Louis Cardinals, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Giants, Seattle Mariners, Tampa Bay Rays, Texas Rangers, Toronto Blue Jays and Washington Nationals.
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through Google Play every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Access MLB.TV Premium Monthly for $24.99 per month. You will be automatically billed $24.99 through the Google Play Store every 30 days, through and including October, until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Google Play Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
For customer service questions please contact us at:
© 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
MLB At Bat Ranking History | Sports
MLB At Bat daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
MLB At Bat Worldwide Rankings | Sports
MLB At Bat rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
The app title is one of the most basic factors that can be improved in ASO (App Store Optimization or Mobile SEO). Indeed, it has a huge weight in the App Store algorithm. Naming your app is therefore very challenging and must be the result of a complete study. This blog post will give you our 5 tips to create or improve your app title. (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for Toilet Time) Why …