Rishan from Yodel Mobile is one of our ASO Experts and he’s answered our questions on App Store Optimization (ASO). Discover his insights below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve worked in the mobile industry for the past 5 years. Having come from a mobile innovations and insights background, I was quick to realise the importance and impact that mobile would have on brands, businesses and everyday users for the …
United States / US English
BandLab - Social Music Maker and Recording Studio
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Music & Audio||5.3.0||November 09, 2017||4.25|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2416 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 9 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.3.0 released on November 09, 2017
Version 5.1.2 released on August 31, 2017
Version 5.1.1 released on August 18, 2017
• Track controls such as Mute, Solo, Volume, Pan are now available during recording 🎛
• Small but very useful update in Chat - now you can delete one-to-one conversations 👍
Version 5.1.0 released on August 07, 2017
• Projects, Collections, Bands. All the elements that you manage, or have access to are now consolidated in one place - Library. See all your projects in one place, without having to jump back and forth!
• Create Shout by importing video or image from your device library.
• Performance improvements in Mix Editor related to Effects selection.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
At BandLab we innovate to break down the barriers between inspiration and creation. We want to be there every step of the creative process, supporting you, the artist, to create great music.
BandLab makes it easy to make great music and find great music to listen to. You can listen to tracks from other creators as well as create and collaborate with other musicians from all over the world.
BandLab is a global and social music community with a built-in 12-track DAW (digital audio workstation). BandLab works on Android and the Web, storing your tracks in the cloud, so you can make music wherever you are.
• Record, edit and share your music—all in the same place!
• 12 track recording—so you have plenty of room to work on your projects.
• BandLab comes with built-in tools such as a Metronome and a Guitar Tuner.
• BandLab works across different platforms, so whether you want to record on your mobile device or on a computer, your songs will be synced and saved in the cloud.
• BandLab is a growing community of music makers who are actively sharing and collaborating on songs. Whichever genre you play or listen to, you'll find your community here.
• Collaboration is at the core of BandLab's "Fork" feature, as it lets you pick up where other artists have left off. Fork a song to make it your own, then you can write, remix and rearrange the whole thing in the Mix Editor. Save and publish your songs to the community—and allow forks so other BandLab members can work on them with you.
• Explore the BandLab community, find people you want to collaborate with and form a band! Band members can communicate through band chat and collaborate on songs privately—no matter whether they live next door or on the other side of the world!
• Want to collaborate with someone, but just on one track? Find a feature artist and invite them (from inside or outside BandLab) to collaborate on a specific song.
• Shouts are a fun, creative way to share what you’re doing right now. Snap a photo or video, add emojis and publish it to the community to share with your friends!
It doesn’t matter what sort of music you’re into or which instruments you play, there’s a place for everyone to listen, create and collaborate on BandLab. And it’s FREE - join BandLab today!
BandLab - Social Music Maker and Recording Studio Ranking History | Music & Audio
BandLab - Social Music Maker and Recording Studio daily app ranking in Music & Audio category for the last 30 days.
BandLab - Social Music Maker and Recording Studio Worldwide Rankings | Music & Audio
BandLab - Social Music Maker and Recording Studio rankings per country in Music & Audio category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post comes from Timur Taepov, Founder of JustForward.co – App Marketing Agency. In this post, Timur shows us how creating a podcast can leverage your app marketing strategy and drive organic downloads to your app. App marketing is getting more expensive The number of apps in app stores is increasing drastically every day. According to Statista, as of May 2015, there are 1.5 million apps in Google Play and 1.4 million apps in …