Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Discover the newest beauty looks and trends, learn essential makeup tips, and shop for amazing products on the Beautylish app!
Choose from thousands of makeup reviews, hairstyles, nail designs, braids, beauty tips and makeup tutorial videos to get inspired. The Beautylish Android App features:
- Shop our boutiques for new and exclusive beauty products and buy right from your Android device
- Makeup and beauty product reviews covering your favorite brands and new product releases to find the best makeup. Be sure to check our community reviews before you make a purchase the next time you’re shopping in Sephora or Ulta.
- Beauty photos featuring hairstyles, makeup looks, nail designs, bridal looks, and the latest beauty trends to get inspired.
- Step-by-step tutorial videos to learn how to create the latest braids and hairstyles. Apply makeup and see how to create nail designs you’ll love.
- Forums to ask questions and get beauty tips on makeup, skin care, nails and hairstyles from our community of makeup and beauty experts.
- Daily beauty editorial stories featuring hair, nail, and makeup tutorials, the latest beauty trends, new product releases, skin care information, expert beauty tips and advice, and makeup reviews.
-Filter beauty photos, makeup tutorials, and cosmetic reviews to find beauty inspiration from your favorite brands including: Too Faced, Inglot, MAC Cosmetics, NARS, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Sephora, Shiseido, Benefit Cosmetics, Smashbox, Make Up For Ever and Bare Escentuals.
-Personal profile and preferences allowing you to share your favorite products, upload your latest beauty photos, and connect with others in the Beautylish community.
Contact Us: Send your questions, suggestions or technical problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Beautylish Android App is perfect for your beauty obsession!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.