Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Order food online with no waiting line! With the BeyondMenu App you can search restaurants online and order for pickup, delivery or even make reservations without ever having to pick up the phone. Choose from thousands of different local restaurants and over 35 different cuisines. It’s time you try something new and explore the restaurant community around you to see what you’ve been missing out on all this time. You can browse restaurant delivery menus, read reviews, checkout the local coupons and order takeout right from the palm of your hand. Since we’re nationwide, you can use the App anywhere you go!
Other awesome app features include:
- Easily enter your location with GPS location services
- Save as many different addresses as you need
- Filter results by cuisine, order type, distance and more
- Explore coupons and restaurant offers and apply to your cart before ordering
- View past orders and re-order with the click of a button
- Easily check out with a scan your credit card function
- Share our app with your network of friends, family and co-workers via messaging, Facebook and more
- Have access to a large network of support representatives
- New updates and features to be released continuously
Baltimore, Denver, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, San Francisco, Boston, Houston, Miami, Omaha, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Las Vegas, New Jersey, Philadelphia, San Diego, Washington DC, and more!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.