We had the pleasure to contribute to the blog of ASO-Perform-Apps (German ASO consulting company), founded by Maximilian Lehmann. In this post, we give app developers and marketers a few hacks to increase their app retention through push notifications. Discover how to keep your users with these 4 easy techniques. Read the entire post on ASO-Perform-Apps blog. 4 Definitive Hacks for an improved App Retention A few years ago, mobile marketing was driven by installs …
United States / US English
AutoMate - Car Dashboard
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||220.127.116.11||January 12, 2018||4.12|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2346 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 14 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 18.104.22.168 released on January 12, 2018
- AutoMate navigation now shows a notification
- Android 8.0+ shows a notification when background process are running
- Quick toggles now show current media information
- Easier to attach bug reports in Help & Feedback
- Bug fixes
Version 22.214.171.124 released on August 23, 2017
- Caching contacts and weather for faster loading
- New default navigation app support: Navmii
- Added attributions for Google and PathSense
- Bug fixes
- AutoMate 2.0 coming soon!
Version 1.6.2 released on April 02, 2017
- Snap map location to road (experimental)
- Pinch to zoom on music screen to stretch, fit or hide album art
- Option to change speed limit warning frequency
- New default navigation app support: Coyote
- Bug fixes
Version 126.96.36.199 released on March 24, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
AutoMate makes common services available to while you're driving. With AutoMate, you get the right information at the right time, so you can focus on the road.
• Maps – Search for directions and launch your favorite navigation app for turn-by-turn directions.
• Places – Search for nearby places such as gas stations and restaurants, with one click.
• Phone – Call your favorite contacts, see call log, and easily dial a number
• Messaging – Send and reply to SMS messages, hands free replying available for many popular messaging apps
• Voice – Take control of the app through voice commands for navigation, music, and more
• Contextual Information - Receive weather updates, see recent searches, receive speed limit alerts, and more
• Media Control – Control many popular media apps using buttons or gestures
• Shortcuts – Keep your favorite apps and Android shortcuts at your fingertips. Includes quick settings toggles.
• Data – View real-time engine data from an OBDII adapter with Torque integration.
• Set AutoMate as a launcher while it is running
• Hands free gestures! Wave your hand over the device to perform different actions
• Traffic camera alerts, never get a red light or speed camera ticket again!
• Customize wallpapers for day and night themes
• Startup options to make AutoMate even more effortless to use
• About: http://www.bitspice.net/automate/
• FAQ: http://www.bitspice.net/automate/faq.html
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/102908788212710276577
• Join the beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.bitspice.automate
AutoMate is powered by PathSense: https://pathsense.com/
• This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is used to automatically lock the screen, if that option is enabled. Otherwise, we do not request this permission.
• This app uses Accessibility services. We request this permission on devices older than Android 4.4 to mirror certain notifications on AutoMate's home screen.
• Other permissions used explained in more detail here: http://www.bitspice.net/automate/faq.html#question-permissions-explained
AutoMate - Car Dashboard Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
AutoMate - Car Dashboard daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
AutoMate - Car Dashboard Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
AutoMate - Car Dashboard rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week we’re welcoming a guest post from Gabe (Incipia), one of our first ASO experts. In this article, Gabe breaks down his daily ASO routine into 7 steps. From researching to monitoring, learn from his experience and discover how your can maximize your App Store Optimization journey effectively. While this is especially helpful for ASO newbies, even people who aren’t new to managing ASO may ask this question, in order to make sure they …