This week’s blog post comes from Maciej from Whalla Labs (@WhallaLabs), mobile development company. Learn everything you need to know about app micro-interactions to increase your app engagement. Are you about to launch a brand new mobile app? Let’s make a quick checklist: great idea? Of course. Perfect information architecture? Checked. Bugs? None. Beautiful design? Yes. App Store Optimization (ASO)? Prepared. Micro-interactions? Wait, what? Micro-interactions are a hot topic lately and you’ve probably heard of …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Business||4.7.027||December 28, 2017||4.21|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1647 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.7.027 released on December 28, 2017
- Audio player controls are now available in the notification tray and lock screen
- New notifications that keep you in the know when interesting files are updated
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 4.1.568 released on December 10, 2017
Version 3.7.6 released on December 03, 2017
Fixes an issue with Android for Work.
Version 4.0.464 released on December 03, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Winner of PC Magazine's Editors' Choice Award: "There are plenty of excellent file-syncing storage services, but, on Android, the Box app takes the cake."
Securely store, manage and share all your files, photos and documents with 10GB of free cloud storage from Box.
With Box, you can easily:
* Access and work on all your files at your fingertips
* Access your content online, from your desktop, and on your Android phone or tablet
* Share important documents, contracts, visuals and more
* Preview 200+ file types with full screen quality
* Give feedback from anywhere by commenting and mentioning colleagues and partners
Box for Android features:
* 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
* Upload PDFs, Microsoft Office files, photos, videos and other files to Box
* View and print 200+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
* File-level security controls
* Offline access to files and folders
* Share huge files with just a link - no need for attachments
* Add comments to documents to send feedback
* Real-time search
* Search within PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, Word files
* Updates feed to find recently viewed or edited files
* Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
Box helps you get work done on the go. It's fast, secure and simple to use, so you can be productive from anywhere, which is the reason 57,000 businesses, including Eli Lilly and Company, General Electric, KKR & Co., P&G and The GAP securely access and manage their critical information with Box.
Box Ranking History | Business
Box daily app ranking in Business category for the last 30 days.
Box Worldwide Rankings | Business
Box rankings per country in Business category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This guest post comes from another content collaboration with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. If you’re struggling to get more app users, this article is for you. Learn how to boost your app downloads effectively for free with these 5 tactics. Read the entire post on Leanplum’s blog. If you’re reading this post, it probably means that you are about to launch a new mobile app — maybe your first one? It could also mean that …