Getting your app reviewed by App Review Sites can drastically help you gain traffic and increase your app authority in the app stores. This will ultimately maximize your App Store visibility and increase your organic downloads. Find below a list of 200+ app review websites including all major app review websites in English, French, Dutch, German and Spanish for both iOS (iPhone + iPad) and Android applications. 200+ App Review Websites Listing Help us keep …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||1.92||December 12, 2017||3.72|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1761 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.92 released on December 12, 2017
General maintenance bug fixes
Version 1.85 released on May 22, 2017
+ General bug fixes and addressed few customer reported functionality issues
Version 1.84 released on March 27, 2017
Addressed App crash issue on downloading service records
Version 1.83 released on March 21, 2017
+Addressed crash issues and updated Special Offer pages
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Tires Plus, the free app from Tires Plus Total Car Care — the one tool every driver needs. Keep tabs on maintenance milestones and service recommendations, from the people that made your car. Plus, keep track of mileage, call for roadside assistance, shop for tires, schedule service appointments at your local store, download service records from previous visits, and more.
• Maintenance—keep track of upcoming milestones from the people who made your car.
• Service History—each and every service you’ve had done on your vehicle, in one of our stores, will be on your smart phone. Plus, add your own service history records.
• Schedule Appointment—maximize your time and schedule an appointment to come see us right from the app.
• Find a Store—no matter where you are, you’ll have a Tires Plus Total Car Care close by. Using GPS, this app will locate the one closest to you.
• Special Offers—everyone loves saving money. Now you'll be able to find special offers you need from us to keep your car running newer, longer.
• Mileage Tracker—every time you fill up, just enter a couple numbers and this app will give you tips on how to maximize your gas.
• Parking Reminder—never forget where you park again.
• Roadside Aid—24-7-365, this app will find you roadside help if you need it. Plus a list of safety tips when stranded.
• Driver Info—customize to your preferences, so we can serve you better than ever.
• My Vehicles—no matter how many vehicles your family has, this app can handle them all.
• Find Tires—find the perfect tire, right from the Tires Plus app.
• Appointment Timer—Appointment Timer function added to let users time Tires Plus oil changes and tire installs from right inside the application
Tires Plus Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Tires Plus daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Tires Plus Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Tires Plus rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …