This week, we’re having the great opportunity to contribute to Business of Apps blog. We thought of assembling all ASO’s best practices, for both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, in one single PDF document. Wait no longer and download for free your ASO cheat sheet! Download PDF on Business of Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” is crucial to get your app known. Although it is not rocket …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||1.85||May 22, 2017||3.73|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1761 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.85 released on May 22, 2017
+ General bug fixes and addressed few customer reported functionality issues
Version 1.84 released on March 27, 2017
Addressed App crash issue on downloading service records
Version 1.83 released on March 21, 2017
+Addressed crash issues and updated Special Offer pages
Version 1.82 released on November 29, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Tires Plus, the free app from Tires Plus Total Car Care — the one tool every driver needs. Keep tabs on maintenance milestones and service recommendations, from the people that made your car. Plus, keep track of mileage, call for roadside assistance, shop for tires, schedule service appointments at your local store, download service records from previous visits, and more.
• Maintenance—keep track of upcoming milestones from the people who made your car.
• Service History—each and every service you’ve had done on your vehicle, in one of our stores, will be on your smart phone. Plus, add your own service history records.
• Schedule Appointment—maximize your time and schedule an appointment to come see us right from the app.
• Find a Store—no matter where you are, you’ll have a Tires Plus Total Car Care close by. Using GPS, this app will locate the one closest to you.
• Special Offers—everyone loves saving money. Now you'll be able to find special offers you need from us to keep your car running newer, longer.
• Mileage Tracker—every time you fill up, just enter a couple numbers and this app will give you tips on how to maximize your gas.
• Parking Reminder—never forget where you park again.
• Roadside Aid—24-7-365, this app will find you roadside help if you need it. Plus a list of safety tips when stranded.
• Driver Info—customize to your preferences, so we can serve you better than ever.
• My Vehicles—no matter how many vehicles your family has, this app can handle them all.
• Find Tires—find the perfect tire, right from the Tires Plus app.
• Appointment Timer—Appointment Timer function added to let users time Tires Plus oil changes and tire installs from right inside the application
Tires Plus Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Tires Plus daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Tires Plus Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Tires Plus rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is our second Interview from our ASO expert Benjamin, from Growfirst. Learn more about Benjamin and get insights on his app marketing experience with the German market. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? My name is Benjamin, I’m 25 and together with my partner Johannes von Cramon and the app agency Next Munich I started “Growfirst” in early 2016. It’s basically a mobile marketing consultancy/agency with a strong focus on …