Fearing the reviews? Take them in your hands! App Store review replying now enabled! Discover our latest guest post written for AppSee blog and follow our tips to improve your app’s performance! Read the entire post on AppSee blog The newest March iOS release (iOS 10.3) was, in a way, a dream come true for many developers. Apple has finally given the developers the possibility to react to their user’s reviews with App Store review …
United States / US English
Keeper Password Manager
Keeper Security, Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||11.2.1||February 01, 2018||4.18|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4113 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 29 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 11.2.1 released on February 01, 2018
• Autofill Search Features
• Performance improvements
• Bug fixes
Version 11.1.7 released on December 14, 2017
• Support for Firefox Focus with Autofill using Android O
• Performance improvements
• Bug fixes
Version 11.1.1 released on September 29, 2017
Keeper Security is excited to announce the availability of Autofill support for all our Android O ("Oreo") customers.
Version 11.0.1 released on August 15, 2017
Keeper has created a fun and interactive way to start creating records and importing passwords into your Keeper vault:
• Quick tip tools provide step-by-step guidance for creating your first Keeper record
• Simple import tool helps import passwords seamlessly from your desktop computer
Love Keeper? Post a review.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Stay protected with the world's most trusted and #1 downloaded password keeper and digital vault. Keeper’s password manager generates, stores, and autofills strong passwords on all of your devices while also securely storing and protecting your private documents. Don't get hacked. Get Keeper.
Why Use Keeper Password Manager?
• We help you easily generate and store strong passwords. No more sticky notes!
• Our autofill feature makes signing in to your favorite websites a breeze across all of your devices.
• We protect your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure encrypted vault.
• Our biometric fingerprint and facial recognition features allow you to quickly access your secure vault.
• Keeper lets you securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Our new Version History feature provides a valuable audit tool allowing you to view the date a record was modified, revert to a previous version, or permanently delete it from your vault.
• Our Emergency Access feature enables you to elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in the event of an emergency.
What Makes Our Password Keeper The Best?
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched Zero-knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows.
• Keeper generates strong passwords inside the vault. Creating a unique and strong password to each website is critical to limiting the risk of being hacked.
• KeeperFill™ provides a powerful and easy-to-use autofill feature. In addition to autofilling passwords, Keeper saves new passwords to the vault as you type.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
• Keeper protects your confidential files with military-grade encryption. Easily add files, photos, and videos to your vault and organize them with folders.
• You can share passwords or files directly with another Keeper user or with a group of people you trust. Behind the scenes, information is encrypted with the recipient's public key and decrypted with their private key.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts (like a business and personal vault) when you log in.
• Keeper uses multiple layers of encryption by storing your data in our own secure cloud versus competitors who use partial encryption on their cloud or rely on third parties for password storage. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
Keeper Password Manager Features & Benefits:
• Protect unlimited passwords in your vault
• Autofill passwords
• Generate strong passwords
• Log in with fingerprint scanner and facial recognition
• Access and sync your passwords from any of your devices (phone, tablet, computer)
• Lock files and photos in your secure vault
• Use Keeper to securely share passwords and files with people you trust
• Store your credit and debit card information securely
• Organize passwords with folders and categories
• Integrate with Android Wear for two-factor authentication
• Built with Zero-knowledge security architecture
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology
• Enable a custom logout timer
• Certified TRUSTe and SOC-2 for your peace of mind
Join the millions of people who use Keeper Password Manager’s world-class security to safeguard their personal and professional information from hackers and cybercriminals.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
* If you need help, send us an email to email@example.com.
Keeper Password Manager Ranking History | Productivity
Keeper Password Manager daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
Keeper Password Manager Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
Keeper Password Manager rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today we’re having the pleasure to interview Pablo Penny, ASO Manager at Phiture. Learn more about his various app marketing challenges and achievements. Discover his tips to build a successful keyword optimization strategy and increase visibility. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I am a consultant at Phiture which is a mobile growth consultancy based in Berlin. We help apps grow their user-base through activities related to acquisition, engagement & retention …