Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Stay protected with the world's most trusted and #1 downloaded password keeper and digital vault. Keeper’s password manager generates, stores, and autofills strong passwords on all of your devices while also securely storing and protecting your private documents. Don't get hacked. Get Keeper.
Why Use Keeper Password Manager?
• We help you easily generate and store strong passwords. No more sticky notes!
• Our autofill feature makes signing in to your favorite websites a breeze across all of your devices.
• We protect your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure encrypted vault.
• Our biometric fingerprint and facial recognition features allow you to quickly access your secure vault.
• Keeper lets you securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Our new Version History feature provides a valuable audit tool allowing you to view the date a record was modified, revert to a previous version, or permanently delete it from your vault.
• Our Emergency Access feature enables you to elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in the event of an emergency.
What Makes Our Password Keeper The Best?
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched Zero-knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows.
• Keeper generates strong passwords inside the vault. Creating a unique and strong password to each website is critical to limiting the risk of being hacked.
• KeeperFill™ provides a powerful and easy-to-use autofill feature. In addition to autofilling passwords, Keeper saves new passwords to the vault as you type.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
• Keeper protects your confidential files with military-grade encryption. Easily add files, photos, and videos to your vault and organize them with folders.
• You can share passwords or files directly with another Keeper user or with a group of people you trust. Behind the scenes, information is encrypted with the recipient's public key and decrypted with their private key.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts (like a business and personal vault) when you log in.
• Keeper uses multiple layers of encryption by storing your data in our own secure cloud versus competitors who use partial encryption on their cloud or rely on third parties for password storage. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
Keeper Password Manager Features & Benefits:
• Protect unlimited passwords in your vault
• Autofill passwords
• Generate strong passwords
• Log in with fingerprint scanner and facial recognition
• Access and sync your passwords from any of your devices (phone, tablet, computer)
• Lock files and photos in your secure vault
• Use Keeper to securely share passwords and files with people you trust
• Store your credit and debit card information securely
• Organize passwords with folders and categories
• Integrate with Android Wear for two-factor authentication
• Built with Zero-knowledge security architecture
• Integrates with two-step verification providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, or RSA SecurID)
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology
• Enable a custom logout timer
• Certified TRUSTe and SOC-2 for your peace of mind
Join the millions of people who use Keeper Password Manager’s world-class security to safeguard their personal and professional information from hackers and cybercriminals.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
* If you need help, send us an email to email@example.com.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.