iTunes Radio is to be launched in the UK shortly. Is it to be considered as a serious threat to other existing successful platforms? Here’s a recap of the actual situation with an overview of the 5 biggest music streaming apps in the UK. Streaming Services invasion Nowadays, information is universally accessible and shareable to anyone, anywhere. It is ridiculously easy to find anything we’re looking for on the Internet. For most of us, it …
United States / US English
Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault
Keeper Security, Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||10.5.4||November 09, 2017||4.17|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3192 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 29 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 10.5.4 released on November 09, 2017
Version 10.5.8 released on November 01, 2017
• Keeper now integrates with Single Sign-On (SSO) systems. Keeper SSO Connect works with all popular SSO IdP platforms to provide businesses the utmost in authentication flexibility.
• Keeper’s new European cloud data center enables customers to store their passwords, files and other digital assets securely within the European Union.
Love Keeper? Post a review.
Version 11.1.1 released on September 29, 2017
Keeper Security is excited to announce the availability of Autofill support for all our Android O ("Oreo") customers.
Version 11.0.1 released on August 15, 2017
Keeper has created a fun and interactive way to start creating records and importing passwords into your Keeper vault:
• Quick tip tools provide step-by-step guidance for creating your first Keeper record
• Simple import tool helps import passwords seamlessly from your desktop computer
Love Keeper? Post a review.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Keeper is the leading secure password manager and digital vault for businesses and individuals. Protect and manage your passwords, documents, private photos and other secret information with world-class security, right from your Android device.
Keeper is fanatical about protecting your information. We help millions of people and thousands of businesses protect their most sensitive private info, stopping hackers and cyber criminals in their tracks. Lock your passwords instantly with our elegant, zero-knowledge security app to keep your password, credit card and photos safe and encrypted.
Our unique Android password manager and security app has been featured by CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, Forbes, Inc, Success, Yahoo and many more. Now it's your turn to experience Keeper’s impenetrable security. Download for FREE from the Google Play app store!
Don’t get hacked. Get Keeper.
Features that Protect You:
Password Manager & Keeper:
• Store passwords and more with ultra-powerful AES-256 and PBKDF2 encryption
• Save and organize unlimited passwords from your Android device
• Generate strong passwords for each of your accounts, anytime and anywhere
• Auto-fill Passwords in apps and websites with KeeperFill™
• Protect your private information from hacking and data theft
• Easily store and organize your credit card information for online purchases
• Conveniently add multiple billing and shipping addresses
• Quickly auto-fill forms for online transactions
• Use self-destruct to wipe your data clean in case of emergency
Private Photos & Videos:
• Hide private files, photos and videos in your vault with full privacy control
• Save private photos inside your own encrypted safe
• Lock your private information behind a quick, secure fingerprint scan
• Add SMS, Authenticator and other 2FA systems with just a few taps
• Authenticate with Two-Factor Keeper DNA™
• Add a custom logout timer to force periodic logins
• TRUSTe and SOC-2 certified for your peace of mind
Cloud Security Vault™:
• Securely store, manage and share digital assets in a 100% safe, private cloud vault
• Pull from the cloud to access your information anywhere
Additional Secure Digital Features:
• Access your info anywhere, on any device with our secure access login
• Sync instantly between devices, computers and browsers
• Login with your Android Wear device
• Customize fields and templates for quick access
• Make it yours with unique background themes
• Protect your data with seamless Zero-Knowledge security architecture
Individuals and businesses have sensitive documents and files, which in the wrong hands can cause irreparable harm to reputation and brand. Protect your private information with Keeper for the ultimate peace of mind.
Keeper, Password Keeper and the Keeper logo are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc. U.S. Patent No. 8,656,504, 8,868,932 and 8,738,934. Patents Pending.
* If you need help, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault Ranking History | Productivity
Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
Keeper: Free Password Manager & Secure Vault rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …