This new guest post is brought to us by Max Hornostaiev, CTO of Erminesoft, app development company. Picking a contractor for mobile app development for your business is a very crucial moment. Let’s see what often happens when someone has an idea to develop a mobile application for Android or iOS. What is the typical contractor choice process for a newbie? An idea bearer starts to frantically recall familiar programmers to find out whether someone …
United States / US English
Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||3.1.3||November 20, 2017||4.59|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2301 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.1.3 released on November 20, 2017
Version 3.8.2 released on November 11, 2017
- You can now download meditations and Sleep Stories for offline use. Just tap the cloud icon on the top right of the program screen to download. You can find all of our downloaded programs under the "Available Offline" tag
- Calm Music has been completely redesigned. Enjoy exclusive new tracks and stay tuned for new releases to come every week in the future
- You can now Fave while listening to meditations and Sleep Stories
Version 3.7.1 released on November 07, 2017
- Performance and stability improvements
Version 3.7.2 released on November 01, 2017
- 15 seconds session rewind button
- Support for shortcuts on Android Oreo
- Improvements on RTL devices
- General user interface, performance and stability improvements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Calm is the #1 app for mindfulness and meditation to bring more clarity, joy and peace to your daily life. Start your journey to a calmer mind with the app that’s trusted by millions and featured in the New York Times.
Calm is the perfect meditation app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced meditators and gurus.
Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule. Topics include:
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Deep Sleep
* Focus and Concentration
* Body Scan
* Commuting to work or school
* Walking meditation
* Calm Kids
* And so much more....
* Daily Calm: a new 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* Sleep Stories: adult bedtime stories guaranteed to lull you to sleep
* 7 day and 21 programs for both beginner and advanced users
* Breathing exercises to relax
* Unguided timed meditation
* Open-ended meditation
* 25+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily streaks
* Time spent meditating
Calm is loved by the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” - New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it's necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” - Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction...ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn't that big a deal” - Tech Republic
* “Found myself similarly refreshed afterwards” - TechCrunch
Calm is completely free to download and use, and there are no ads. Many of the programs and features are free forever.
Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Calm - Meditate, Sleep, Relax rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week we’re introducing you to Brian Egerup Kjærulff, founder and CEO at Mobtimizers. In this interview, Brian explains his digital space background and experience. He also gives out some precious tips on ASO localization. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always worked with a particular passion for digital strategy and optimization. Together with a partner, who is a creative analytics expert, I founded Mobtimizers in 2014 in order to …